1. when will we be able to ban a class from playing with in soloq?

im tired of losing the game by default because my healer is a discipline priest. if i could ban them i would be ATLEAST 1630 on every single class and have fun with my offset heroic items in battlegrounds. but i cant because priests exist, they get trained and die and peeling for them doesnt matter because they cant help themself. starter gear priest thinks hes hydramist, playing RMP with multigladiator partners. are you kidding me?

2. im tired of losing the game by default because my healer is a discipline priest. if i could ban them i would be ATLEAST 1630 on every single class and have fun with my offset heroic items in battlegrounds. but i cant because priests exist, they get trained and die and peeling for them doesnt matter because they cant help themself. starter gear priest thinks hes hydramist, playing RMP with multigladiator partners. are you kidding me?
    yeah right, blame the healer. Its totally not your fault you can't comprehend that you guys are a team, and he is as dependable in you as you in him.

3. those are the clown responses because of which we are stuck in this **** right now, never reply to me again

4. You can always find a guy you like and play 2v2, will reach 1630 in no time since you are so amazing

5. What's wrong with that spec? You sure it's not just that they're noobs (or you)?
    But yes, getting to choose who you play with is the point of the normal ladders.