1. is my char gone ?

i just logged after a short break expecting to find my frostmourne dk automatically transfered to icc but instead it's not there on both realms is it deleted or what ? ......

2. Go to services and use the transfer character thing but just select frostmourne 1.0 in to icecrown and it'll say it will cost 0 coins

3. I dont even have any characters in service

4. Done, Thank you!
    i wouldn't have known if you didn't just tell me, so unprofessional of the staff tbh there is no actual announcement about how to transfer our chars

5. All characters above level 10 will be able to transfer easily to Icecrown. If a character with the same name exists, you will be prompted for a rename. Upon transfer to Icecrown, in order to align with the gold squish, all gold in all containers will be halved. Additionally, we will offer a system for Season I Frostmourne players to reserve names for the new season with their already existing characters in the previous season

Transfers are made manually from the Services tab of your My Account page. You have to select "Frostmourne - S1" in the first drop-down, which will load all characters available to be transferred on the second one. Transfers aren't instantaneous, it can take some time for the transfer to finish. There's also a cap of 3000 transfers at any one time, so if you get told we are at that limit just try a little later.
    Explained in the Season 2 thread.

6. Done, Thank you!
    i wouldn't have known if you didn't just tell me, so unprofessional of the staff tbh there is no actual announcement about how to transfer our chars
    So unprofessional?
    You want what, glowing neon bilboard about transfer mechanism before your window? Sure, polluting forum with dozens of same threads is way more productive than spending half-a-minute to scan in for announcment...

7. still a little hard to find tbh but sur i take the L for this one , my bad sorry

8. Thanks this helped a lot! Shouldve been easier to find this answer

9. I too just logged back in after a break and had a mini panic when my characters weren't on frostmourne or ice crown servers, just disappeared. I thought my characters had been deleted due to inactivity. This information is not posted anywhere on the front page. It should be much easier to find. Thanks for the post OP.

10. If you found it "hard" to find info regarding Frostmourne season 1 characters...then it's a "you" problem dude. This info has been known since the server started and it's been talked about A LOT in the past 2 months. They had the thing on the front page when season 2 started, now they have different announcements. Can't keep stuff posted 3 months for lazy people who can't search a bit.