1. [URGENT Frostmourne] Is this a deletion joke ??????!

What a freaking frustration !

I relog to my accounts, that were not inactive, and i discover that all my characters in Frostmourne have been deleted ?
    Are you guys kidding? The insane amount of hours that i have been dedicating to play on each of them?
    And set up my guild and all professions ?

This is unreal.

I do need to get my characters back; with the names that they were having.
    I was connected to my both accounts, no longer than a month ago and i have proofs of it.

I have a life aside of the game that happen to keep me busier than playing wow, fortunately.

Is this server asking to be a daily player in order to keep what we spend hundreds or thousands of hours to achieve?
    I've been a player of warmane since probably 2015 and i've never experienced such disapointment.

AN IMMEDIATE HELP IS ASKED !

Regards.

Please contact in private message, since the "Contact us" on the bottom page does not work.
    Edited: April 27, 2021

2. How about instead of blaming others, you try to understand what you did wrong?

It was announced AT START OF THE REALM that characters that won't be moved to Icecrown will get deleted. It was also announced AT START OF THE REALM WHEN the characters will be deleted. It was also announced WHAT WILL AND WHAT WILL NOT get transfered upon the realm's season one ending.

Instructions on how you can get your characters moved to Icecrown are here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434018 in blue letters.
    And more info about the service you'll be using to move them: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434695
    Edited: April 27, 2021

3. Every bloody day you logged in you had the information regarding the future of your characters in a box next to your character.

4. I guess im now understanding what they did.

All characters are in a "pending mod" waiting for action; so they are apparently not deleted.
    I just tried to move one of them to see.

I'll keep update this topic.

Thanks
    Edited: April 30, 2021

5. The realm transfer option from Frostmourne season 1 to Icecrown is still there. Nothing has been deleted yet.

6. Topic can be closed,

I successfully transfered all my Frostmourne characters to Icecrown.
    My professions are still here which i'm happy with.

The only downside is that all tabs of the guild bank, are for sure lost, and it is a big loss !
    But i guess that's the price for not have been part of the daily players that were aware of the news when it indeed happened... But i'm not going to start here a pointless battle on how things could have been shared differently to be sure that all players would have been aware of and on-time of such action.

Thanks for provided links and helpers, also in private messages.

Regards to all.

PS: Thorbjorn, unlike you stated, I personally, have not done anything "wrong", but I forgive you for your lack of education.
    Edited: April 30, 2021