1. What item would you donor for?

I'm thinking of buying an item for my discipline priest (one that fits both PvP and PvE) but I cant make up my mind since there are so cool options. I'd like to hear from you guys If you were to buy one and only one item which one would you get?

2. I am not much of a pvp player, but for pve I would go for bis weapon or trinkets, which are more difficult to grab.

3. May 2, 2021  
    Terenas or Solace, depends on which one you can fetch without coins

If you don't do end-game content and can't get either one, Terenas would probably be better.

4. May 3, 2021  
    if you actually are serious about pvp (arena, not talking bg's) then solace def, if u dont care about pvp as much, lk mace, gts hc, rs bracers.

5. May 4, 2021  
    For PVE.. get trinkets weapons and bracers.. may be neck ( If you prefer choker over amulet )...
    Rest of the gear is achievable through raids / EOF farms and random drops which can be used until you get your 4 set.
    hc triknkets, both of heal / dps need RS HC.. which the drop rate is very very low anyway.. so better get those. If your guild runs 8-9 hc runs.. including sindy. you get phylactery.. for dps. and gunship drops your neck or another trinket which can be used.