1. May 26, 2021  
    Thanks to the "faction balance" on Frostmourne and Blackrock being able to join our bg's, it has become almost impossible to win a bg on FM-Horde side. Fully PvP geared people are simply stomping every bg. If anything you've made the game even more imbalanced. All for more store sales - absolutely shameless.
    I fail to understand how FREE faction transfers and making honor easier to farm for the underdog faction makes us any money.

2. May 27, 2021  
    First of all let me introduce myself so you can better understand my perspective and the issues we are facing on Frostmourne. I am a veteran WoW player who has been playing the game for around 15 years. I have been playing it both on private and retail, focused on both high end PvP and PvE. I have always been engaged in both aspects as I do enjoy both of them equally and whenever one of those aspects is not relevant/balanced my gameplay suffers and I usually quit the game or find a different private server or go back to retail.

All that being said, in all of my 15 years of WoW experience I have never seen such a huge discrepancy between Alliance and Horde ever since you implemented the Blackrock merger. I honestly do not understand how could you allow for such a thing to exist without properly analyzing the negative consequences of the act itself and adding certain limits to prevent the PvP fallout. You completely and utterly destroyed the Horde PvP scene and their Battleground win ratio. As of today I have played 30 battlegrounds since the merger and have won 6 of them and in almost all of them ( not that its relevant) I was the top dps/hk/kb guy on my team.

Do not get me wrong, I do not mind losing, Alliance is the PvP faction and the indeed should win more, but the fact that I get matched against 7 BLACKROCK players while having under geared Horde NON-BLACKROCK players is mind boggling to me. Why in the world would you allow this ? On top of the Blackrock merger you also added PVP incentives to a PVE realm to a faction that is more favored towards PVP ? Why? How deluded do you have to be to not see that tying those things together just makes Horde PVP obsolete. So now we have Blackrock alliance ( which is around 70% of the realm) playing and funneling gear to the Frostmourne alliance (which has pvp benefits ) and you end up with a never ending gear/player influx to the alliance.

The solutions are easy:
    1. Remove the bonus honor from the Alliance ( add anything they want, free dual spec, free artisan riding, lower respec, spell cost, so many ways to handle it and you chose the absolute worst one)
    2. Limit the number of Blackrock players from each side to 3-4. That way Horde Frostmourne players might actually carry if they are good or at least have a good chance for a win.
    3. Add a minimum resilience/gear level for players to be able to que for BG. This way you can prevent the joining of people who are in full greens ( and there is a lot of them considering that Horde is more popular) and in doing so you avoid the frequent corpse camps that we are currently getting.

To be frank I do not expect anything to change nor that anyone relevant is gonna read this, but I just wanted to open my soul because my brain does not comprehend how bad the situation is. To the warmane developers and project managers from a fellow developer, splendid job, I guarantee that Ion Hazikosstas would offer you a job at ActiBlizz, thats how big of a mess you made.

3. May 27, 2021  
    3. Add a minimum resilience/gear level for players to be able to que for BG. This way you can prevent the joining of people who are in full greens ( and there is a lot of them considering that Horde is more popular) and in doing so you avoid the frequent corpse camps that we are currently getting.

T

AFter reading this i'm calling you out on being a veteran you noob!

4. May 28, 2021  
    Wohooo, good for you wotlk snowflake, maybe get out of your little comfy zone and try commenting something relevant for a change. You never played anything different than wotlk pvp system and you are commenting. Should have played some retail with scaled gear snowflake, your opinion might have differed, seeing the advantages/disadvantages of that system, but heck why argue with someone who never tasted anything that the borsch served right in front of him, taste something different, might suit you better pleb.

5. May 30, 2021  
    Having better racials is an endgame buff too, why aren't you complaining about that?

6. June 2, 2021  

7. June 5, 2021  
    Dear Warmane,

It is deffinately time to change it up a little bit. This was a good try but as you can see there are flaws.

This change does not encourage players to roll FM alliance, what it encourages is BR players to join alliance, win over 70% at 1.5 honor and get the gear they already have. You basically have the same amount of people on que from FM in regards to ratio H:A and a strong BR filler for Alliance.

Shout out to Olein, you should consider reading his post...

8. June 5, 2021  

9. June 6, 2021  
    Im new here to this server and i have to say , i know its a pvp server and i like that but as alliance it is unplayable sometimes because of massive gank in leveling zones. I mean ur level fast here so its only a few hours of pain but it makes no fun at all ,even with friends. Idk how u can change it because its part of the game but yeah its a bit anyoing.

10. the option to change fraction does still cost coins even though you say it doesnt.
    How to fix this?

11. Why not rolling Alliance then?

All complaints without a point. Roll the Alliance then, check how "easy" it is to farm things in WG/IC, but first compare how many people is near Dalaran Horde bank and how many near Alliance bank.

First 123