1. Frostmourne | Faction balance measures activated

Greetings Frostmourne community,

As many have noticed, the balance between the Horde and the Alliance is not quite equal. Whilst, the imbalance is indeed present, it is far from causing gameplay issues for any of the factions as there's simply enough people on both sides to fulfill any player's choice of social environment. However, we intend to attempt to improve it further by implementing a set of chosen measures to enable and establish easier gameplay for the faction with the fewer players.

While, we will attempt to defuse any possible issues coming out of such an imbalance, this is one of the rare few times when such an imbalance is caused largely by player choice, so whilst we may entice the playerbase with a few treats, we may not force anyone into anything.

The faction balance measures are as following:

• Free faction transfers from Horde to Alliance
    • Increased experience rates, from x7 to x10
    • Increased honor rates, from x1 to x1.5

All measures will be available, until such a time arrives where faction imbalance is no longer an issue. Do note, if there's no improvement, we have other possible measures to improve the gameplay. Faction Imbalance measures are scheduled to go live on Frostmourne on April 30, 2021.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

2. Great!!! I have a question, how do I activate those 10x exp rates, and how do I transfer characters :)

3. horde members who change now should stay forever there :D btw the honor bonus is pretty unfair in my opinion - its an endgame buff.. increased exp rates are okay

4. Great!!! I have a question, how do I activate those 10x exp rates, and how do I transfer characters :)
    The default experience rate is x10 for Alliance players. You can transfer characters via the website service here: https://www.warmane.com/account/services

Select your realm and character and then select Coins and then Faction Change. It will cost 0 coins. The reason why it's under this category is because Frostmourne does not have the 'Free' category of Icecrown AKA the Point Shop.

Additionally, XP changing is explained here.

5. Question: do they get now even more gold from quests on lvl 80?! if yes, i dont know what to think about... and when you will turn this bonus back?

6. Question: do they get now even more gold from quests on lvl 80?! if yes, i dont know what to think about... and when you will turn this bonus back?
    We are not sure how you came to this conclusion, we did not write anywhere about increasing gold rates.

7. I mean who cares about 3x rates or honor if PvP on frostmourne at all since its cross realm PvP ... Better player on blackrock and get the gear for free than fighting for gear with players that had it for free. Just saying . More people on horde because better racials for PvE so maybe do something for PvE not PvP . I Doubt that people will change to alliance just because of 0.5 more honor xD

8. well, i thought when im lvl 80 the experience i got from quests is transferd into gold :o

except from this i think you warmane team do a really good job at these servers :)) dont get me wrong

9. well, i thought when im lvl 80 the experience i got from quests is transferd into gold :o

except from this i think you warmane team do a really good job at these servers :)) dont get me wrong
    Thank you for your kind words. For your information, gold rates are separate from experience rates. Currently, they're set as default.

10. What about the races after the change?
    For example I want to change from horde to ally, but I'm playing Blood Elf Pala, and I don't want to play Dreanei. Could I change it somehow?

11. why not just delete them? I hate them.

12. May 1, 2021  
    lets you choose all pala playable races

13. May 3, 2021  
    I like to play on the side of the alliance, but currently in Outland the horde goes in groups, they killed me 100 times, mostly 80lvl.
    I see on every 1-2 alliance there are 5-6 hordes , I think this is a good idea at least we have a little fast lvl. (maybe rep and proff. go on 4x is good idea)

123 Last