1. How will proffessions, gems, glyphs, enchants etc work on blackrock. Do new characters still get 20k gold to buy everything? If thats the case all frostmourne players will be at disadvantage.

2. @Proterean blackrock players has no easy access to bis gear? Blackrock players doesnt have to farm pve raids to get bis items, they will only need arena rating and arena point grind to get gear, when frostmourne players has to play pve in an endless way to grind gear they need, also professions, gold grind which is hard on frostmourne, this ruins frostmourne pvp in a way. Why play frostmourne when you can just get easier access and pvp on blackrock instantly, twinking level 19 was understandable, this is not

3. @Proterean blackrock players has no easy access to bis gear? Blackrock players doesnt have to farm pve raids to get bis items, they will only need arena rating and arena point grind to get gear, when frostmourne players has to play pve in an endless way to grind gear they need, also professions, gold grind which is hard on frostmourne, this ruins frostmourne pvp in a way. Why play frostmourne when you can just get easier access and pvp on blackrock instantly, twinking level 19 was understandable, this is not
    Instead of assuming, try it and see how easy it is.

4. @Proterean blackrock players has no easy access to bis gear? Blackrock players doesnt have to farm pve raids to get bis items, they will only need arena rating and arena point grind to get gear, when frostmourne players has to play pve in an endless way to grind gear they need, also professions, gold grind which is hard on frostmourne, this ruins frostmourne pvp in a way. Why play frostmourne when you can just get easier access and pvp on blackrock instantly, twinking level 19 was understandable, this is not
    Stop creating problems when they aren't there:
    1. It's allways been like this for blackrock, you farm honor and rating to get items and there was never a problem here.
    2. Gold grind is hard on frostmourne? Please..
    3. How does crossrealm pvp will ruin frostmourne, but not icecrown or lordaeron
    4. Why play frostmourne and not blackrock? well if your goal is only pvp, then you shouldnt be on frostmourne, just the same way as the other wotlk realms...

Overall I think this is a briliant idea, and I love it, but obsiouly there will be haters all around who dont comprehend the idea.

5. Are we going to be able to move the characters to icecrown at the end of the season or are they going to stay in blackrock?

6. I just wanted to play Battlegrounds at Frostmourne when it started season 2 but when I saw that I was dying with just one punch mainly for premadee of Blackrock characters I gave up playing ... I think it would be fair to initially release only Frostmourne Horde VS Frostmourne Alliance BG at the same time queue being big.

7. I think this is great ! People should first give it a try before crying. Jeez...

8. This could be a really good feature especially for people like me that hate 284 PVE + Shadowmourne.
    The only thing that i strongly regret and what made my friends quit is the honor rate.
    I mean after 10+ years of playing the game is boring and unsense on arena realm sets 1x honor. You have to grind a lot where should be the opposite on Blackrock.
    I’m not saying I wanna get bis gear at start, Is good feeling the sense of progression but right now it’s too much slow.
    Please give us something like 3/5x honor and wintergrasp + honor quests on Blackrock so we still have to farm but jumping in arena faster.
    I

9. insta 80 with blue gear. **** yeah just what i wanted but didnt have time to lvl a new char... cant wait to see the new meta with non bis gear

10. Thanks, Warmane staff, this is great news! Thank you for what you do for us players <3 Keep it up!

11. Thank god i can opt out of this

Im thankful that you can choose not to do this i think this is a really really bad idea the only reason i dont play retail is because its seasonal

12. May 1, 2021  
    " Players will be able to opt-out of the system and return to normal Blackrock mode, any time they desire, however, they will not be able to return to seasonal mode once they do, so be careful with your choices. "

Can someone explain this in a different way? I have almost BiS holy pala on blackrock and I want to play in the frostmourne season. What impact does it have on my holy pala ?

13. May 1, 2021  
    Can someone explain this in a different way? I have almost BiS holy pala on blackrock and I want to play in the frostmourne season. What impact does it have on my holy pala ?
    If you almost have a bis holy pala, then you will have an almost bis hpala. So in other words, it wont be afected at all, since its for new chars only

14. May 1, 2021  
    " however, they will not be able to return to seasonal mode once they do, so be careful with your choices. " "

So it does mean its per character opt-in and not account wide ?

First 1234 ... Last