1. Arena Season 21 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 21 is scheduled to end on November 28, 2021 on all applicable realms, at 22:00 server time.

All PvP titles, except Rank 1 titles, will be removed at the end of Arena Season 21. At that point we will start utilizing the new system of rewards. All titles, except Rank 1, will be temporary and will only last for one season. This includes the titles rewarded from Arena Season 21 which will be available for equipping during Arena Season 22.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Rewards can be found below:
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Top 0.5 % of players

• Duelist title

Top 3 % players

• Rival title

Top 10 % players

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1

• Relentless Gladiator title
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5

• Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Top 3% of players

• Duelist title

Top 10% of players

• Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1

• Relentless Gladiator

Rank 1 of class

• Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Plainsrunner title

Mists of Pandaria
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Top 0.5 % of players

• Duelist title

Top 3 % players

• Rival title

Top 10 % players

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Vengeful Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to Rank 5

• Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Top 3% of players

• Duelist title

Top 10% of players

• Rival title

2. ( All PvP titles, except Rank 1 titles, will be removed at the end of Arena Season 21. )

Rank 1 of class - Supreme, Will be removed aswell or ?

3. So what's the final verdict, is the "Gladiator" title considered rank 1 or not? Because even now its being awarded for rank 1 in 2s. Or do we get to keep the title because it was super hard to obtain.

4. Can you fix Rank 1 3v3 and Rank 1 SQ rewards https://gyazo.com/002ee7f7a26265d4c6fc822356ab70d2, It's Relentless season

5. I have a question, nobody I know received their PLainsrunners title from the previous season. Is there still no fix for this?

6. I have a question, nobody I know received their PLainsrunners title from the previous season. Is there still no fix for this?
    then nobody you know might have actually earned it. Stop asking for other people.

7. So if i made 2.3k in that season in solo q i don’t qualify? Nobody i knew who had 2.4K had it either, and the season before that everyone i knew with 2.4K got their warbringers. Two seasons ago people weren’t getting their duelist titles.

8. Is there will be another flush on sunday before the season end?

9. Good Day. Im new to Warmane and would like to know. On the 15 December will i be losing all my Characters and have to start new. Or will my gear only Reset.

10. Is there will be another flush on sunday before the season end?
    Nope

Good Day. Im new to Warmane and would like to know. On the 15 December will i be losing all my Characters and have to start new. Or will my gear only Reset.
    Frostmourne player? In that case I guess you could post here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=441284
    Btw on 15 December Forstmourne will progress to 3.3 patch; so x3 more dungeons + ICC raid will be opened. That is it (plus some new Timewailking stuff which you may read on that thread)

No characters or gear deleted

11. When a season ends, all arena points/ honor we have is reseted?

12. When a season ends, all arena points/ honor we have is reseted?
    no, they will not be restted (only on Frostmourne realm AP are restted since it is a progressive realm)

13. I got my '' Gladiator '' titel 2016. It was for rank 1 in 2s.
    You will still delete it ???

14. If they delete Gladiator, it will be an outrage. It is considered a Rank 1 title in certain brackets.
    They will be contradicting themselves, and i quote
    "All PvP titles, except Rank 1 titles, will be removed at the end of Arena Season 21. At that point we will start utilizing the new system of rewards. All titles, except Rank 1, will be temporary and will only last for one season."(Proterean)

123 ... Last