1. Frostmourne Content Tier 4 | Frostmourne Wrathful Gladiator Season

Greetings Warmane community,

The third content phase of the Frostmourne realm is coming to a close and the next one is unwrapping itself soon. Frostmourne is set to progress into the fourth stage of content on December 15, 2021 at 15:00 server time.

There will be no downtime and the realm will smoothly progress into the next phase by unlocking the new vendors and instances and relevant content automatically.

The period of the next content tier will last 4 months and will include Icecrown Citadel, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), Ruby Sanctum and Wrathful Gladiator PvP Season. The PvP season will last for 4 months. The Ruby Sanctum will be released shortly after Icecrown Citadel, once we deem that the majority of the raiding population has finished ICC.

This content tier will feature two timewalking experiences:

• Sunwell Plateau
      This time, we shall time travel in time when Azeroth was in danger of the Burning Legion. Fight once again against Kil'jaeden and his corruption and witness the first signs of the Lich King's grasp on the world that you are fighting in present time. To take a pause from the breath of the frost, take a walk on the path of conflagration that the Burning Legion has in store.

• The Scepter of the Shifting Sands
      This is one of the most special quest chains in World of Warcraft history which involves a challenging quest chain that culminates in a server wide event. We have always wanted to host this event in some way or form. All players participating in the event will have a chance, if they are fast enough, to partake in the banging of the gong and everything that comes alongside with it.

Frostmourne Relentless Gladiator Season Rewards

Relentless Gladiator PvP season is scheduled to end on December 21, 2021 at 22:00 server time. Arena points will be wiped, whilst honor points will remain. Wrathful Gladiator season will start immediately.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Rewards can be found below:
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Top 0.5 % of players

• Duelist title

Top 3 % players

• Rival title

Top 10 % players

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1

• Relentless Gladiator title
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5

• Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Top 3% of players

• Duelist title

Top 10% of players

• Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1

• Relentless Gladiator

Rank 1 of class

• Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Plainsrunner title

2. Hello, may i ask if season is ending faster, does that mean Store should be updated soon too?
    Thank you

3. Hol' up, so first hc ID is releasing the 22nd of December? Is this some out of season april fools joke? Well, who needs a life when you can progress ICC during your christmas holidays, thank god, I thought for a second I had to spend time with my family. Thanks warmane devs for this glorious decesion

4. I'm surprised they didn't delay ICC until January again like they did for last year's Frostmourne. This will be an interesting time. Lol.

5. When will Frostmourne restart ?

Does everyone begin from Level 1 again at restart ?

What happens to the current TOONS ?

6. When will Frostmourne restart ?

Does everyone begin from Level 1 again at restart ?

What happens to the current TOONS ?
    Read the blue text: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434018
    It's the same this year.

7. WoW what a bad decsion Warmane ! Releasing the final tier this december? Are your for real? Is this a way to troll your players or what? Most people that play competitive will want to go for realm firsts and stuff ..tell me now releasing this during holliday sesasons, spending time with your familly and such ,you really made sure that is not going to happen did you ? Who the hell came up with this date and i keep asking my self why ? Because it's one of the worst decision you could probably take , EVER !

8. Its best decision they could make. Who would want to be stuck with Toc for 3 months, its too boring nobody has anything to do.

9. WoW what a bad decsion Warmane ! Releasing the final tier this december? Are your for real? Is this a way to troll your players or what? Most people that play competitive will want to go for realm firsts and stuff ..tell me now releasing this during holliday sesasons, spending time with your familly and such ,you really made sure that is not going to happen did you ? Who the hell came up with this date and i keep asking my self why ? Because it's one of the worst decision you could probably take , EVER !
    Pretty much this, its too early and you will force people to play instead of giving them a break to be with family.

10. I see nothing wrong with it being released in December. Maybe if you are very young and you have school breaks or something you might plana trip, but for normal adults Christmas is 1-2 days max. So complaining about having 28 other days in the month seems ridiculous. These people whining about the "Holidays" do not speak for me or any other adults who play competitive or not.

11. Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, I'm unaware of any other holidays that last longer than a week in December. Seems like people have literally any reason to blame warmane for their problems.

12. hello I have a question regarding the character migration to icecrown realm ....

why don't you leave when most people are on a frostmourne game because they didn't want to wait in connection queues and wanted to start with the server seasons and not connect to that server, which was not supposed to create characters there ...

13. Is there any information about The Scepter of the Shifting Sands and quest chain for Scarab Lord?

12 Last