1. May 1, 2021  
    I forgot to mention, that my previous post can be linked to Blackrock previous changes. I never supported Blackrock switch to 284 meta. Nor the move to make arenas que with other realms. I can understand that that was perhaps the only way to save the realm. But personaly i enjoyed the 264 meta years on Blackrock the most.

2. May 2, 2021  
    This could not be worse and I show you why.

- 226 Neck for 1600 rating is a joke compared to PvE Raid farm. Same with 226 back on 1720

- Same with profs like engineer or jc no gold or time needed on blackrock but atleast 4-6 hours for both and a lot of gold on Frostmourne

- All Enchants cost the same 3k honor on Blackrock for Example Bracers Spellpower and Weapon Black Magic or Moongose while on Frostmourne Weapon enchants cost way more Gold than others

- 1930 rating on Blackrock gives you 226 BIS PvE Weapons and Frostmourne PvP Players have to raid 25 naxx last boss for it and need luck to win vs 8-10 other people in a raid. On the other hand people on Frostmourne only get a head on same rating (1900)

And last but not least the cherry on the top for Frostmourne Players. (sarcasm)

- Blackrock Players can donate Deadly Gear and Frostmourne Players cant. I mean not only that Blackrock Players get Professions and Enchants almost free they also can donate and Frostmourne Players cant? So Frostmourne Players are supposed to play into BIS Gear Weapons and Trinkets until S8?

3. May 2, 2021  

- 226 Neck for 1600 rating is a joke compared to PvE Raid farm. Same with 226 back on 1720

- Same with profs like engineer or jc no gold or time needed on blackrock but atleast 4-6 hours for both and a lot of gold on Frostmourne

- All Enchants cost the same 3k honor on Blackrock for Example Bracers Spellpower and Weapon Black Magic or Moongose while on Frostmourne Weapon enchants cost way more Gold than others

- 1930 rating on Blackrock gives you 226 BIS PvE Weapons and Frostmourne PvP Players have to raid 25 naxx last boss for it and need luck to win vs 8-10 other people in a raid. On the other hand people on Frostmourne only get a head on same rating (1900)

- Blackrock Players can donate Deadly Gear and Frostmourne Players cant. I mean not only that Blackrock Players get Professions and Enchants almost free they also can donate and Frostmourne Players cant? So Frostmourne Players are supposed to play into BIS Gear Weapons and Trinkets until S8?
    Blackrock players who posses seasonal characters, will have access to the marketplace similar to the one on Frostmourne.

4. May 2, 2021  

-It depends on how you look at it, people would generally clear Naxx25 and Malygos25 pretty fast after reaching lvl80. While the same can be said about 1600 rating, the bottleneck here is the honor which takes longer to grind than clearing every raid during a single lockout period.

-Professions I agree except it takes like 1 hour per proff on frostmourne if you have the gold to buy mats.

-Getting gold to buy every single enchant you need (and possibly using lower ones e.g. 15 haste vs 23 haste on cloak) is much faster than getting honor for enchants, especially considering the gear costs honor itself. Basically a top pvper would need several hundreds of thousands of honor for gear before they can spare for enchants.

-Yet again, you keep forgetting that you also need to purchase the item and not only reach the rating. Also keep in mind that a single player could earn every single pve item needed for pvp in a single raid (with extreme luck) while it could never be that swift on Blackrock.

-And the last point is simply not true, they won't let you purchase anything for seasonal chars that isn't available in FM store.

Another very important thing to notice is that stuff like darkmoon cards doesn't seem to exist on Blackrock, so a fresh lvl80 on FM can buy bis/semi-bis trinkets immediately while those on Blackrock would require several hours in BGs as well as reaching 1800 rating.
    So basically if you aren't interested in PvE at all then for sure you would be wiser to play on Blackrock (which anyone can, of course) but if you are into the PvE aspect as well then you would gear faster in on Frostmourne (unless you are unlucky or suck :P )

5. May 2, 2021  
    Seriously? Now I'm fighting Blackrock people on Frostmourne in arena and BGs? Wtf? They get started gear better than some of mine that I've spent 200k+ honor on. How is that fair? If you were gonna allow them to fight with Frostmourne players, you should have waited at least 1 month after the start. What is this crap?

This is the reason I quit Frostmourne last season at the start of ICC / Wrathful. You're allowing cross realm WAY too ****ing soon after the release of a PvP season. At least give a month to people so they can get some gear... What even is the point of doing PvP on Frostmourne now if I can just do it on Blackrock instead? There's already a faction inbalance in favour of Horde... now the only reason left to play PvP on Frostmourne is gone. Even more people will go Horde. Good job.

6. May 2, 2021  
    So what exactly is the point of playing PvP on Frostmourne then? Hoes does this make it better? Blackrock gets good starter PvP gear and they can donate for Deadly gladiator gear (Frostmourne can't) at least from what other replies here have said.

They also get BiS PvE items with arena rating and points, so they don't have to grind raids 20-40 hours a week to get the stuff they want, they just do 100-200 arenas to get to the arena rating they want and then they just maintain it every reset with 10 arenas. And they get geared. No grind, it takes maybe an hour a week of playtime to outgear anyone in Frostmourne who might be try harding for 40 hours a week for those weapons, double trinkets and ArP offsets.

So what's the point of PvP on Frostmourne? Isn't there a faction imbalance right now in favor of Horde? Doesn't that tell you that nobody wants to PvP on Frostmourne? If people wanted to PvP on Frostmourne, they'd go Human for the trinket. Yet, Horde are way more and you keep making it less and less worthwhile to PvP in Frostmourne with moves like this. What's the point if I can just make a char in Blackrock and focus on just PvE in Frostmourne?

Not to mention that part of the fun of PvP is getting geared faster than your competition and then destroying them with big crits. Can't do that as a Frostmourne player anymore. You will always fight someone with equal or better gear then you. Almost never worse gear.

Sorry, but this seems like an incredibly dumb and naive decision. You need to re-evaluate. Frostmourne PvP will be dead as soon as the guys on Blackrock earn enough rating and arena points to start buying the PvE weapons, double PvE trinkets and ArP offsets that Frostmourne players won't have access to. I give it a month max and the faction imbalance will become even worse when you see more Alliance players move to Blackrock for their PvP needs or to Horde for their PvE needs or just quit entirely.

You did the same with ICC / Wrathful season in Frostmourne S1. You killed PvP for me and I didn't return to Frostmourne until it was reset. Only to find out it's even worse this time... Congratulations.

7. May 2, 2021  
    only Frostmourne was free from this cross-reaml taint but not anymore. why people should be forced to play against hardcore pvp players in Blackrock? it advantage can only be in soloQ I think but overall not good.

8. May 2, 2021  
    Quit crying, this is literally the best idea warmane has had over the last years. Not everyone wants to cave naxx/maly/os for the 100th time just to enter arena. There is a donation system anyway and this way the s5 ladder is as active and competetive as possible so just dont play if half the deal for you was getting high end raid gear from cave. Finally some new concept for s5 arena

9. May 2, 2021  
    -It depends on how you look at it, people would generally clear Naxx25 and Malygos25 pretty fast after reaching lvl80. While the same can be said about 1600 rating, the bottleneck here is the honor which takes longer to grind than clearing every raid during a single lockout period.

-Professions I agree except it takes like 1 hour per proff on frostmourne if you have the gold to buy mats.

-Getting gold to buy every single enchant you need (and possibly using lower ones e.g. 15 haste vs 23 haste on cloak) is much faster than getting honor for enchants, especially considering the gear costs honor itself. Basically a top pvper would need several hundreds of thousands of honor for gear before they can spare for enchants.

-Yet again, you keep forgetting that you also need to purchase the item and not only reach the rating. Also keep in mind that a single player could earn every single pve item needed for pvp in a single raid (with extreme luck) while it could never be that swift on Blackrock.

-And the last point is simply not true, they won't let you purchase anything for seasonal chars that isn't available in FM store.

Another very important thing to notice is that stuff like darkmoon cards doesn't seem to exist on Blackrock, so a fresh lvl80 on FM can buy bis/semi-bis trinkets immediately while those on Blackrock would require several hours in BGs as well as reaching 1800 rating.
    So basically if you aren't interested in PvE at all then for sure you would be wiser to play on Blackrock (which anyone can, of course) but if you are into the PvE aspect as well then you would gear faster in on Frostmourne (unless you are unlucky or suck :P )

Obviously I look at it as a PvP Player who likes both Arena and Wpvp. And for us on frostmourne we leveled for nothing. We would be better of with just create a Account on Blackrock. First of all yes PvE Player can get extremely lucky and all Items at once but it is pretty rare also for us PvP Players impossible to get 226 weapons yet Blackrock gets them with 1930 raiting which is a joke.

Also the enchants and profs you always say just need the gold then its 1 hour. First of all its more than 1 hour for sure try it yourself. Maybe as a mage you can beat it otherwise just running from AH to the profession trainer takes more time 1-450 for 1 Profession than 1 hour. And second of all you dont got 20k from start like on Blackrock until you farm that gold atleast you spend another 8-12 hours to get this kind of money with no Profession to get money at the start.

Yes you are maybe right that honor takes a while but there is no skill no grind and everyone who is not ******ed can reach 1600 for a BIS neck with arp. On the other hand on frostmourne you get 213 item lvl for same raiting. For people who enjoy both World PvP and Arena this system is really bad.

10. May 3, 2021  
    You have just killed frostmourne.

I hope you reconsider it in no time.

11. May 3, 2021  
    good idea bad execution

Blackrock items should have rating req by the ilvl, not by the slot (or by both)

Leg enchants for free? Shoulders and head enchants for free? Probably a mistake huh since legs are usually costly af and shoulders+head cost wg marks (=honor)

Professions for free? Dont you have the old AT feature where you skilll profs by winning arenas?

226 necks from malygos quests being available for 1600 rating is just plain bad. You had the perfect chance to put Ulduar lvl items for 3s in order to incentivize players to play it.

Other than that I like it, allowed me to instantly quit Frostmourne and plei pvp (imagine farming emblems and bosses to get bis gear omegalul, it was time-consuming anyway)

12. May 3, 2021  
    Gotta agree with the above,

We just had a hunter joining full ench and stuff, also Greatness trink, that thing is OP up to ToC gear. He was 2 shotting us 3.3 k averages,

Other than that really amazing idea, more ques for everyone,

13. May 3, 2021  
    All of the feedback is appreciated and will be considered going forward. We've already made some changes and we will make some further ones. It is in our intention to make the playing level fair.

14. May 3, 2021  
    It's free for me. It says 0 Coins/Points

15. May 3, 2021  
    I am a Frostmourne player.

I've been facing a team of Blackrock cross-realmers. I do not know their exact gear, but I can assure the following:
    - They had over 23K HP as Shaman+Warlock - Meaning they had no stamina buff. For comparison I'm a Priest with 20k HP fully buffed, in BiS honor gear. In other words, they have S7-S8 gear worth of stamina.
    -They were proccing a TOGC/TOC25 Trinket (Reign of the Dead), of which I have a screenshot of the damage meters.
    -The shaman was also stacking up the haste buff granted by T10 totems.

So yeah. Was tempted to do a ticket ingame but was busy keeping queues up.
    IDK if something went wrong in your system or they're cheating, but this really should not happen.

First ... 23456 ... Last