1. Spawning of ores , impossible to level blacksmithing if no ores are found.

Hello everyone

Ive been struggling for days to find any ores , wherever the zone is, there is 0 mithril , 0 thorium, i mean if this server is not populated by 99% of bots caping ore spawns then , i wonder if 100% of population is miner on this server.

And another thing im wondering is, 1 ore on auction house above 1 gold??? are this serious??

How can normal player level blacksmith if he cant find ores? And if we do there comes players like 400% speed to the ore spawn?

Is there solution?

2. Hello there,

While I have no doubt this is the first thread of many on this exact topic, I'll offer up a solution that people can hopefully come back to and and not make more of these.

Here's a few things you can do:

1. Optimize your gathering efficiency. A lot of people turn on their tracking on the minimap and run around mindlessly looking for nodes without much sense of direction. That is total waste of time. Warmane did not modify the node spawn locations to be any different to what is known and recorded on wowhead from the retail days. This is an advantage when using the right tools and you are able to see exactly where nodes can be.

Get the following addons first:

https://www.gnarlyguides.com/wotlk/a...thermate-data/
    https://www.gnarlyguides.com/wotlk/addons/gathermate/

Set that up. Clean up/delete all nodes that are floating in seemingly middle of nowhere, especially in the zones you choose to farm in.

After that is done, get the following:

https://www.wowace.com/projects/routes/files/405849

Even if you see the nodes, you can still cut down on a lot of movement by making a smooth route for yourself that will cover all the nodes in a zone as a big loop.

2. Use a max level character to your advantage. If you are low level at this point of the server at its absolute peak, you may want to abandon the idea leveling a profession and rush to level 80 instead. Questing at max level gives you 7x the amount of gold. In zones like storm peaks and icecrown you will get upward of 40g per quest. This will afford you whatever you need with plenty to spare.

3. Do a reality check. Gathering professions on this server are great only to level a crafting profession. My advice is to get what you need and dump the likes of skinning, herbalism and mining to make way for something actually useful both for your character and making gold at the same time. No matter what you do and how people will spin it, selling crafted items instead of raw materials will, without a shadow of a doubt, earn you at least 5 times more gold for the same time spent.

3. 3. Do a reality check. Gathering professions on this server are great only to level a crafting profession. My advice is to get what you need and dump the likes of skinning, herbalism and mining to make way for something actually useful both for your character and making gold at the same time. No matter what you do and how people will spin it, selling crafted items instead of raw materials will, without a shadow of a doubt, earn you at least 5 times more gold for the same time spent.
    Umm right now the richest people on Frostmourne are characters with Herbalism and Mining. Selling eternal lifes needed for darkmoon trinkets for 40-50g each. And mining Titanium that sells for 40-50g per 2 ore is extremely lucrative. I've been herbing every day and I make 4.5k a day of herbs and eternals. I also have blacksmithing maxed. One blacksmithing epic usually gives you around 300-500g profit. So to make 4.5k a day I would have to sell 11 epics per day. Which literally doesn't happen.
    Edited: April 30, 2021

4. Umm right now the richest people on Frostmourne are characters with Herbalism and Mining. Selling eternal lifes needed for darkmoon trinkets for 40-50g each. And mining Titanium that sells for 40-50g per 2 ore is extremely lucrative. I've been herbing every day and I make 4.5k a day of herbs and eternals. I also have blacksmithing maxed. One blacksmithing epic usually gives you around 300-500g profit. So to make 4.5k a day I would have to sell 11 epics per day. Which literally doesn't happen.
    richest pple right now, week before, and year later will be auction house scalpers, so u, sir, are incorrect KEKW

5. May 1, 2021  
    Umm right now the richest people on Frostmourne are characters with Herbalism and Mining.
    I promise you this isn't true. The richest people on Frostmourne, as with every server, are people who rushed crafting profs and capitalized on low mat prices early. When you could make a darkmoon card for under 200g and each of them now sells for 1500+g, or uncut gems for 50-100g that are now worth 4x that... gathering isn't even a drop in the bucket. *Especially* since the population is so huge and competition for nodes is insane.

6. May 1, 2021  
    I took my info from Frostmourne gold trade tab. Every single person who has posted 20k + gold for sale on there has either mining or herbalism or both. Armory some nicknames. Oneshotman has 40k gold for sale and hes a miner/herbalist, Wakuang 22k same thing, Cleveland 36k miner, Bambulindo 20k same deal. Literally all top gold sellers on Warmane site have mining/herbalism. Why do you think that is? People are telling me that crafters are richest but I am not seeing these crafters selling gold at all. What's up with that?
    Edited: May 1, 2021

7. May 1, 2021  
    I took my info from Frostmourne gold trade tab. Every single person who has posted 20k + gold for sale on there has either mining or herbalism or both. Armory some nicknames. Oneshotman has 40k gold for sale and hes a miner/herbalist, Wakuang 22k same thing, Cleveland 36k miner, Bambulindo 20k same deal. Literally all top gold sellers on Warmane site have mining/herbalism. Why do you think that is? People are telling me that crafters are richest but I am not seeing these crafters selling gold at all. What's up with that?
    i got 30k gold just from ah scalping at fisrt week. sold it in 2 days. so ur 40k gold "rich boys" at 3rd week arent impressive at all. i mean look at trade - gold is inflated already

if my goal was not to sell gold for coins with best prices/ratio but to hoard gold on frostmourne for whatever reason, i've coulv just kept those mats which i bought almost for free (eternal fire 30gold per item for example, or titansteel bar for 150, or thoriuum ore for 5-6 gold) and just resell them now when their price is like quadruppled already. all that while doing nothing but scanning ah, while ur miners/hearbalist farming 24/7 investing unhealthy amount of time to get crumbs. and im just a random pleb, not a big AH fan. imagine what those actual irl goblins have

and about mining - not every one of those u mentioned actually farmed ore, they probably could use it to buy mithirl or thorium ore (like i did) for 5-6 gold, smelt it and sell bars for like 12+g per bar.
    Edited: May 1, 2021

8. May 2, 2021  
    What does mining/herbalism have anything to do with gold selling? The answer is nothing.

You make 4.5k gold a day from eternal life and herbs. That is cool. Now ask yourself, where is all of the going?

What you sold without using is going to be bought by a player who can see beyond the tip of his nose and multiplied into insane profit.

Let me give you an example:

All the herbs and eternal life are going towards making darkmoon cards. That is not a secret (i hope). A lot of people who know this and do this, including myself, have quite a stash we're all sitting on to sell to people.

@Dike's comment about the sweet science of scalping and cornering the market explains perfectly what will happen next. While sitting on all these decks, you wait for Darkmoon Faire, turn in your trinkets and wait.... Once Darkmoon faire is gone for the month, you start slowly selling them at a mark up so unfair that people cry while making 25-30k trades with you.

For a short duration of about 2.5 weeks people will be clamoring at your feet just get a trinket faster. Pay up and bite the bullet of a 200% mark up or wait 3 weeks to get what you need. Time is money my friend :D That is the true beauty of this game, things cost what people are willing to pay.

This time around I did not go as crazy as in season1, but I managed to complete/trade up 9 nobles decks and a bunch of the ****tier ones that don't sell for a lot, but still give you quite a chunk of profit. It cost me 51k total plus some change to get all of this made.

So what's the moral of the story? By sitting afk in a city I stand to make an estimated 300k profit within the next 2 weeks. I did not farm for hours, fight for nodes or anything of that sort. In fact the most time consuming thing is trading cards with people, but even that is quick now since there is so many people crafting.

If you take the profit, which I left at a very low value, you would need to farm up 21.4k per day, every day for two weeks with either mining or herbalism. That is physically impossible I am pretty sure.

Crafters are the "man", gatherers just work for the "man".

9. May 12, 2021  
    I would argue that the richest people who have both herbalism and mining are probably bots, running an illegal program and are logged in 24/7.

The LEGIT richest people are the ones who are max alch/inscription. Think of what is the most expensive item on AH right now, and how it's made.

10. May 13, 2021  
    I would argue that the richest people who have both herbalism and mining are probably bots, running an illegal program and are logged in 24/7.

The LEGIT richest people are the ones who are max alch/inscription. Think of what is the most expensive item on AH right now, and how it's made.
    Most expensive items on AH are Naxx BOEs. Nothing to do with Alchemy or Inscription. And as a person who has both of those professions maxed. I'd say demand for Darkmoon trinkets isn't there yet. I've been trying to sell my Greatness STR for 4 days for 15k and nobody bought it. Alchemy is only useful for transmuting titanium, arcanite, primal might. Flasks are dirt cheap(24g-26g) and are not worth farming due to small profit margin and tons of competition. I also don't see how the guy above you expects to sell his darkmoon trinkets for 30k each. Seems pretty impossible to me with 20 different sellers competing with each other. Not to mention Coin shop is "coming soon" and these darkmoon trinkets will be even less desirable. And you know how I know there is barely any demand for these trinkets? Because when people undercut me, I log-in the next day to undercut them back and find their listing with barely any time left. So they undercut me and didn't sell theirs. And this has been happening for a better part of the week. So I don't know about demand in 2 weeks from now. But right now the market is dead in the water.

11. May 14, 2021  
    Most expensive items on AH are Naxx BOEs. Nothing to do with Alchemy or Inscription. And as a person who has both of those professions maxed. I'd say demand for Darkmoon trinkets isn't there yet. I've been trying to sell my Greatness STR for 4 days for 15k and nobody bought it. Alchemy is only useful for transmuting titanium, arcanite, primal might. Flasks are dirt cheap(24g-26g) and are not worth farming due to small profit margin and tons of competition. I also don't see how the guy above you expects to sell his darkmoon trinkets for 30k each. Seems pretty impossible to me with 20 different sellers competing with each other. Not to mention Coin shop is "coming soon" and these darkmoon trinkets will be even less desirable. And you know how I know there is barely any demand for these trinkets? Because when people undercut me, I log-in the next day to undercut them back and find their listing with barely any time left. So they undercut me and didn't sell theirs. And this has been happening for a better part of the week. So I don't know about demand in 2 weeks from now. But right now the market is dead in the water.
    30k was the absolute peak on season1 of Frostmourne. Now the price has definitely not risen to what I predicted, but I still sold a portion of my trinkets. So to say that the market is dead is a gross overstatement. If what you are saying is true, they would not plateau at 15k but would just crash to much lower prices from oversaturation and constant undercutting.

So the demand is slightly lower, but it is definitely still there. Also, take into account that 15k is a lot to spend for some people all in one go, but even that will change soon with people getting bloated with gold.