1. May 3, 2021  

I need to find a player

I play on Icecrown and I messed up today as a raid leader. I formed an ICC 25nm raid and after RO, I gave the axe loot from Marrowgar to DK tank instead of DK dps. The dps rolled higher for the item but for some reason because of the lifesteal effect the axe has I thought it was a tank item. So I... ninja distributed the loot. I gave the item to DK tank (I am new to leading raids so I made a huge mistake on item distribution). I know I will be banned as what I did was a bannable offense and the dps DK said that he reported me. The DK is human and is at 5.8k gs from what I remember. I dont remember the exact name but I think the name was Mag- or Mac- something (pretty long). I just want to apologize before I get banned. Is there a way for me to find this person?

2. May 3, 2021  
    You don't have to be sorry.
    It is tank item by loot rules and one of worst possible weapons for any dps class due to no additional stats on it and fast speed of 3.4
    As any 2-hand DPS class, you go for slowest weapon possible to maximise dmg from skills. Might look odd, but even 0.1 speed difference brings slower weapon of lower lvl (by 1 tier, like 264 vs 277) to higher position in dmg-chart.
    So claim of that player is unreasonable, only thing that he would gain from it is GS idiocracy boost while losing important stats like crit/expertsie/hit etc. Your fate is in hands of GM, how he would treat it

3. May 3, 2021  
    Many people threaten to report you for ninjaing but then they are too lazy to actually do it, or they do such a poor job making the report that the GM does not accept it as evidence. It's not certain that you will get banned.

4. May 3, 2021  
    It is tank item by loot rules and one of worst possible weapons for any dps class due to no additional stats on it and fast speed of 3.4
    As any 2-hand DPS class, you go for slowest weapon possible to maximise dmg from skills. Might look odd, but even 0.1 speed difference brings slower weapon of lower lvl (by 1 tier, like 264 vs 277) to higher position in dmg-chart.
    So claim of that player is unreasonable, only thing that he would gain from it is GS idiocracy boost while losing important stats like crit/expertsie/hit etc. Your fate is in hands of GM, how he would treat it
    "By loot rules" according to who? It's a perfectly fine weapon for a dps as well, it could have been a huge boost for that dk if he had a crappy weapon, not to mention that is an exceptional weapon in PVP for Unholy DK, BIS second only to Shadowmourne and even better in some scenarios.

That is straight up ninja.

5. May 3, 2021  
    Loot rules of sane people who look at efficiency of gear parts.
    And yes, it's garbage (most tolerate word for it) DPS weapon. Go on, try joining any decent raid or guild with Marrow axe as your dps weapon, you'll be known as clown quiet soon

6. May 3, 2021  
    Loot rules invented by some delusional noob to customize ninja, yea. Tell that to my dps war friend who doubled his dps changing his 232 weapon with bryntoll hc. Stop pulling misinformation from your ***, please.

The game is clear, bryn'toll is a fine dps weapon.

7. May 3, 2021  
    Kekw, most likely your warr feiend started pulling more dps only cuz he started sundering bosses, which is rare feature from fury 1-brain cell wannbe players

8. May 4, 2021  
    It is tank item by loot rules and one of worst possible weapons for any dps class
    It is a tank item by your* rules.

A dk tank and a random dps have the same priority on it by warmane rules. And it's an equally bad axe for both of them.

9. May 4, 2021  
    It is a tank item by your* rules.

A dk tank and a random dps have the same priority on it by warmane rules. And it's an equally bad axe for both of them.
    This is totally true my friend. By the loot defined rules this weapon (because its lacking the extra stats) can be considered for both DPS and Tank alike.