1. May 3, 2021  

BlackRock Arena Botters

I'm pretty sure they're botting anyways... spent about an hour and only got 3 arenas done because 2 teams from Blackrock keep queing, one joins the arena then leaves immediately and it ends. out of about 15 ques we did, 13 of them were from blackrock and they leave immediately. We get no win no loss. Not sure what their goal is, but it's causing new teams to not be able to que.

Please investigate this, adding black to our pvp brackets seems to have broken things and makes trying to arena very uninjoyable.

2. May 3, 2021  
    Can you, or anyone else experiencing this, send me names or match IDs in a PM?

3. May 3, 2021  
    Alright, if it happens again today i will take screenshots and post names here.

4. May 4, 2021  
    Theres plenty more where that came from. They Just leave before match begins. Was worse at night.

i THINK what they're doing is trying to que up with themselves from frostmourne to artificially boost their team rating.
    Edited: May 4, 2021

5. May 4, 2021  
    Repost said to contact him via Private Message:
    http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Repost (click on "send private message")

6. May 4, 2021  
    I've send the match id's and names to devs so they can investigate it further, so thanks for that. But yeah, in future make sure to send that kind of info directly to staff members via private message, or via in game ticket if that's more appropriate.

Edit - Just got a word that this is being taken care of, so thanks again for the info.