1. May 4, 2021  

Leveling gear

I was wondering as a new player to the server and a returned wow player is there any leveling gear that can be bought in game or in the store? Or any low level gear that helps, like an over powered starter weapon? Thanks in advance friends!

2. May 4, 2021  
    There are heirloom items. You can equip them from lvl 1 and they scale with every level you gain, always being very powerful no matter what level you are. Also certain items boost your EXP gained.

PvE oriented heirloom items are sold for Emblems in Dalaran or Seals in Ardent grounds.
    PvP oriented heirloom items are sold for Stone Keeper's Shards in Wintersgrasp.
    You can get heirloom Ring in fishing tournament.

You can buy all and any of them in Store.

3. May 4, 2021  

4. May 14, 2022  

Leveling gear in store ?

Did they ever sell heirloom gear (BOA) gear in the store ? I looked recently , and was unable to find any . My account was created years ago , but just started trying to level a character was hoping for heirlooms . I need as much help as I can get .

5. May 14, 2022  
    Welp, you might be in need of oculist) all heirlooms are listed in store (coins). Or buy it on your main in Dalaran/Argent Tournament for EoH/Crusader seals.

6. May 15, 2022  
    Are the heirlooms in the store for Frostmourne ? Or were they supposed to be ? Is so I have no clue what I am doing wrong .

7. May 15, 2022  
    Are the heirlooms in the store for Frostmourne ? Or were they supposed to be ? Is so I have no clue what I am doing wrong .
    My guess is heirlooms aren't there yet. When they'll be added? Time will tell.