1. May 2, 2021  

Heated battle mission.

Hi, im trying to get rep with the wyrmrest accord. I think this mission is bugged because there are not Frigid Ghouls in the zone i need to kill 12 of them and none appears.

Please help.
    Thanks

2. May 6, 2021  

Heated battle

Hi, im trying to get rep with the wyrmrest accord. I think this mission is bugged because there are not Frigid Ghouls in the zone i need to kill 12 of them and none appears.

Please help.
    Thanks
    I have the same problem.

3. May 7, 2021  
    This is bugged and pretty much bumped up on the bugtracker.

There is though still a way to complete it but its quite hard and requires either a group or you being 80 and know how to handle your ****.

Spot an alliance group bein led around by a captain somethingIDontRememberHisName. They move around the crevices. Every now and then ghouls spawn on them and you have to jump down and kill them before the ally soldiers do. DONT KILL THE ALLY NPCs as this will make the ghouls stop spawning.

I did it in 5 minutes as an 80lvl shamman but required pvp knowledge on my part and blowing up cds to not die from 15 elites chasing me and killing the ghouls fast enough.

I hope it helped you. Of course the best would be if warmane fixed that for us hordes as well.