1. May 10, 2021  

Auto-IDDLE flagged in Battlegrounds

I noticed lately that i am auto flagged in battlegrounds as IDDLE ( afker). That happens as soon as i am out of combat, and i basically have 1 min to get in combat or i get kicked that results in 15 min deserter debuff.

So, i go in combat, get out of combat -> IDDLE flagged , i need to get into combat within 1 min or i get kicked out of bg -> i get into combat ( IDDLE debuff is gone). and so on ... If you dont get into combat within 1 min you get kicked ( 15 deserter debuff)

What the hell is this? in some situations there is no way to get in combat within 1 min ...

Is someone doin some kind reporting script?
    Is this a bug?

Its so annoying.

2. May 10, 2021  
    It's this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3112568
    The system has many flaws though but I see why they introduced it. The amount of Blackrock players on auto AFK-canceling script is massive.

3. May 10, 2021  
    It's this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3112568
    The system has many flaws though but I see why they introduced it. The amount of Blackrock players on auto AFK-canceling script is massive.
    You're not impartial at all. And what you say doesn't reflect the truth at all.

I do BG on both ice crown and blackrock. And i can say that there is an equal amount of Afkers on all realm. Blackrock, ice crown and lordaeron.
    It's even worst on ice crown and lordaeron in my opinion since those pve players tend to be overwhelmed when having to do basic pvp. And therefore afk.

In AV for exemple: BR players tend to run to another graveyard while most ice crown and lord newbies just stay there to get slay cuz they're used to do RDF and no more.

In Warsong Glutch: if your team doesn't win the first fight they will just afk most of the time. While BR players just go in and try..

Saying it's all blackrock's fault is just dumb. And no, blackrock is not full of script. After playing on icerown for a while to farm some supreme title i was just amazed by the amount of ppl saying "he is a scripter" just because their enemy is better and wins xD

It's funny. like every mage that gets SWD on poly yells "SCRIPT"
    Every blade storm KS yells "SCRIPT"
    Just because when you're used to pve all day you can't even consider doing those things... But hey! its possible, you just need to pvp to learn how to do it!

4. May 11, 2021  
    You're not impartial at all. And what you say doesn't reflect the truth at all.

I do BG on both ice crown and blackrock. And i can say that there is an equal amount of Afkers on all realm. Blackrock, ice crown and lordaeron.
    It's even worst on ice crown and lordaeron in my opinion since those pve players tend to be overwhelmed when having to do basic pvp. And therefore afk.

In AV for exemple: BR players tend to run to another graveyard while most ice crown and lord newbies just stay there to get slay cuz they're used to do RDF and no more.

In Warsong Glutch: if your team doesn't win the first fight they will just afk most of the time. While BR players just go in and try..

Saying it's all blackrock's fault is just dumb. And no, blackrock is not full of script. After playing on icerown for a while to farm some supreme title i was just amazed by the amount of ppl saying "he is a scripter" just because their enemy is better and wins xD

It's funny. like every mage that gets SWD on poly yells "SCRIPT"
    Every blade storm KS yells "SCRIPT"
    Just because when you're used to pve all day you can't even consider doing those things... But hey! its possible, you just need to pvp to learn how to do it!
    You might want to consider calming your tits and reading what I wrote.
    I didn't say there's no AFKers on Lordaeron or Icecrown, I just said that most AFKers on Blackrock use a script or something else that pops spells while they stand around doing nothing. Even if you report them they remove the "Idle" tag by doing so. I can even send you an imgur link I took from a Blackrock botter just recently, contains about 15 screenshots of him popping Water Shield and Totems every 15 seconds or so through 3 different battlegrounds.

Look around the forum and check complaints about AFKers in BGs. Hint: unanimous opinion is that people on Blackrock AFK more than others. :)
    And I don't know what you're trying to say with "I play both on Icecrown and Blackrock and there's AFKers on both" when the BGS are crossrealm. Sounds like you got no clue what you're talking about. What a shocker.
    You can go back to roleplaying an elite PvPer now, your input is unnecessary.