1. May 12, 2021  

question on Naxx stats and talents

So I'm playing on Frostmourne and I've got around 3.8gs now. I find many of the guides that focus on end-game ICC tier play aren't that helpful when it comes to low level naxx-tier play. For example I run out of mana fast so I need to get intensity. Is it better to take the points from gale winds/force of nature/typhoon, or from improved insect swarm? I took insect swarm to help me get more crit on my starfire so I sacrificed typhoon and the trees but I'm not sure it's the best choice. Also what should I gem for after hit cap? Should I gem for haste, spell power or crit? Right now I'm gemming straight crit on everything to try and get more mana back, get faster eclipses and get more crits while in eclipse. The guides talk about getting 40.2% crit but now I'm barely at 21% even with all the crit gems. Should I gem only spell power and ignore crit entirely? Should I skip the Vengeance talent if I gem spell power coz I'm not going to be critting anyway? Do I aim for the soft haste and crit caps at all or do I ignore them and go pure spell power?

2. Try and gem for haste and crit instead of spell power untill soft caps. 3 points in intensity and 1 point each in moonglow and clearcasting should be enough. Get over 20 perc crit( buffed in moonkin form) and then gem for haste. Earlier patches u need mana talents but once u get higher gears, crits go up and mana should be sufficient to save innervate for healers. Shouldnt take typhoon since its aoe dps loss to cast it while u casting hurricane, u only take it if u need push back effect from it. Shouldnt be taking improved insect swam since u need it for intensity.