1. May 17, 2021  

Frostmourne Character Trade System

Hi all,

like a week ago i put a character on trade for 30 coins (on Frostmourne). It is around 2k gearscore. I then canceled the trade and tried to put it back up for 30 coins, but it was not possible any longer. The minimum price changed to 38 Coins. What happened here? Was anything changed? I dont see anything in the changelog. I mean i know the minimum price scales with the items equipped. At least on Icecrown. On Frostmourne it wasnt like this yet. Did i miss something? Was anything changed here?

Kind regards

2. May 17, 2021  

Why have you changed Charakter sell System?

Hello Warmane Team,

Since a short time I am not able to buy a little bit geared Charakter for a regular amount of coins anymore. You have changed the system on this server that characters are getting more expensive with better gear.

So if I want to buy a charakter with some starter gear for HC´s, I need to pay at least 100 coins (almost 80 Euro) and this is a huge step from what it used to be (30-45 coins).
    I can totally understand that Charakter with BIS items can get more expensive but please this scaling is too strong.

I would like to have feedback from you side.

Thank you!

3. May 17, 2021  
    Really weird that they've decided to increase the prices for characters. Who would buy a 3.4k GS mage für 151 coins? Yikes.

4. May 17, 2021  
    Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think Warmane is the one selling characters. The prices you see listed are set by the players who put in the work to level them before selling.

Looking at the Frostmourne section I'm failing to see all level 80 characters being sold for more than 100 coins.

A little quick sorting quickly shows:

* Draeni shaman - 30 coins
    * Human death knight - 30 coins
    * Human warlock - 30 coins
    * Tauren druid - 30 coins
    * Human rogue 30 coins
    * Human warrior - 30 coins

All listed above are level 80. Are you sure you're using the column sorting feature properly?

5. May 17, 2021  
    All prices are correct. Whenever you buy character, you are paying 30 coins for it with all professions, reputations, progress, gold with it etc.
    Price starts to grow for each BoP item character have equiped, with it adding 80% of it store cost to total value. So there is absolutely nothing wrong with trade system here, it's you who fail to rralise how it works

6. May 17, 2021  
    If you would've put any effort into researching, you knew what he meant. It is about the dynamic price he is talking about, not the price a player decides what he wants for a certain character. Why even waste your and the time of others by writing an answer like that. A few days ago, the minimum was - always - 30 coins, now the site sets a minimum price considering on what your character is wearing. Mentally challenged much?

Honestly, there would be no problem with that, if the prices are "realistic" so to say. As I tried to sell my 3.4k gs mage, the minimum price is 151 coins - a price, no one is or rather should be willing to pay for a character like that.

As for Aryu, apparently those are characters that were up for sale before they've made that change.

7. May 17, 2021  
    Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think Warmane is the one selling characters. The prices you see listed are set by the players who put in the work to level them before selling.

Looking at the Frostmourne section I'm failing to see all level 80 characters being sold for more than 100 coins.

A little quick sorting quickly shows:

* Draeni shaman - 30 coins
    * Human death knight - 30 coins
    * Human warlock - 30 coins
    * Tauren druid - 30 coins
    * Human rogue 30 coins
    * Human warrior - 30 coins

All listed above are level 80. Are you sure you're using the column sorting feature properly?
    I have to agree to my other mate, those are all characters before implementing the changes.

And yes it doesn´t make sense to me to buy a 3200 GS Hunter for 145 coins and yes it doesn´t make sense for me either that someone should buys this char for this amount.

8. May 17, 2021  
    Same problem with me as well.
    My 2.4k gs char is showing the mandatory price of 137 coins now.

9. May 17, 2021  
    Probably he is talking about the difference in prices of same character.

I had put up my 2.4k gs char on frostmourne trade for 30 coins yesterday. Not a single item changed and today the mandatory minimum price is showing as 137 coins.

10. May 17, 2021  
    the prices have changed because the market store is now fully implemented thats why the prices of characters have also increased because the system calculation adds all items up to the value of the coins

11. May 18, 2021  
    prices before were wrong, u were never meant to sell characters that cheap, it was a bug or they forgot
    just look at other realms ffs lol, u rly think frostmourne is that special?
    chars should cost more, not less, cus of the progression

12. May 18, 2021  
    Yet i have a bis pvp/pve dk 3.9 GS with greatness and prof in sale for 80 coins and noone buy it anyway

13. May 18, 2021  
    If the price is scaling with the character's gear then it's working as intended.