1. May 17, 2021  

Unobtainable Gear in Store

Anyone think it would be fair for Lordaeron to have lvl 60 Naxx gear, glad, merc, vengeful (weapons and gear) in the store for coins that is not obtainable in game?

I feel this would be fair as the reason most of us don't want to play on icecrown is because it is PTW.... now I know the argument will get started that what I am suggesting is basically PTW. BUT, is it really PTW when the gear is not obtainable in game either way?

Just a thought...

2. May 18, 2021  
    Erhm, by what means you call Icecrown P2W? Because you can get everything by both raiding and coin shop?
    Only reason you don't want to play another realm cuz you'll have to start from nothing

3. May 18, 2021  
    Erhm, by what means you call Icecrown P2W? Because you can get everything by both raiding and coin shop?
    Only reason you don't want to play another realm cuz you'll have to start from nothing
    What i mean by PTW is that you can literally buy anything through the Icecrown store.... Lordaeron is clearly not that way. I am only suggesting the gear that is NOT obtainable within the gameplay, can it be made available. And its sweet of you to assume that I don't want to play another realm is due to starting over, but you are incorrect. I never indicated in any way that I did or did not want to start over. I simply brought the idea to the table about making gear that was never obtainable within the gameplay of WOTLK on retail, to be made obtainable only through the marketplace for Lordaeron, while keeping everything else the same.

Also, you must not know what gear I am referring to if you think that what I am talking about is obtainable within gameplay on Icecrown.

4. May 18, 2021  
    If you want Naxx gear for Tmog - you are welcome to raid WotLK Naxx. If you want TBC PvP/PvE Tmogs - you are welcome to raid TBC raids. Just install AtlasLoot and enjoy.

5. May 18, 2021  
    Im not talking about just Tmog, what if someone just wanted to have fun on a lvl 60 and get Naxx gear. And how do you get Vengeful gear on Lordaeron.

6. May 18, 2021  
    Well, if you want to raid lvl 60/70 content in equal gear, you have to switch server. Vengeful gear was removed by Blizzard from WotLK, you can get with same look (T6).
    And if Admins of Warmane make store change for Lordaeron, it will cause another changes. You will regret asking for it.
    Oh, and BTW - this "timewalking" is already unfair and easy/tuned down. Why? Well, cuz you have different talents and skill scalings from another expansion

7. May 18, 2021  
    What i mean by PTW is that you can literally buy anything through the Icecrown store.... Lordaeron is clearly not that way.
    meanwhile, u can buy bis geared lordaeron chars in trade.

8. May 18, 2021  
    meanwhile, u can buy bis geared lordaeron chars in trade.

Don't be so harsh with delusional elitiests))

9. May 18, 2021  
    Where in this post did I talk about getting BiS gear? And why comment on a post if you aren’t going to discuss what the post was made about lol
    Edited: May 18, 2021

10. May 18, 2021  
    Where in this post did I talk about getting BiS gear? And why comment on a post if you aren’t going to discuss what the post was made about lol
    the point is you either play on lordaeron without any shop items (cuz pple asked for exactly that) or u play icecrown.

11. May 18, 2021  
    I agree to some extent, but Lordaeron does have shop items. If the sole purpose of Lordaeron was to avoid any form of purchasing in game items then there should not be any option for anything. (They have mounts in the store). I feel that Lordaeron had to main priorities over Icecrown. 1. Icecrown is oriented towards accelerated gameplay while Lordaeron wants to provide an authentic experience that many of us were part of when WOTLK hit retail. 2. Many do not have time to spend getting the gear that they once were able to put time into getting (FULL BIS at 80).

I am not asking about either of these. I have asked to what the thoughts are on making gear that was NEVER available in game, an option on the store for Lordaeron. (Vengeful, Naxx level 60 gear) etc.

So, I feel this conversation has gotten off track and many are assuming I am talking about everything that Icecrown has to offer... which I am not lol.

12. May 18, 2021  
    Mounts are cosmetic items, and level 60 Naxxramas items are cosmetic items also. I don't see why they couldn't be added, even if they are only purchasable by level 80 characters so level 60 twinks can't buy them.

13. May 19, 2021  
    Mounts are cosmetic items, and level 60 Naxxramas items are cosmetic items also.
    Gear is not cosmetic.

I don't want the door opened in any way shape or form to buy gear on Lordaeron for any reason. That door needs to stay firmly shut because once opened the profit motive can be so tempting that more and more gets added to the shop.

If you want to buy gear, you have the option to play Icecrown. Exercise that option instead of advocating for the destruction of the reason many of us play on Lordaeron instead of another server on Warmane or elsewhere. There are a lot of private servers with a lot of settings. Very few are 1x XP, with a decent sized population and no gear buying.

14. May 19, 2021  
    I would like to see old naxx gear in store, for transmog purposes, since it's not class specific or give one vendor option to sell dk starting gear in ebon hold. But they should make naxx gear statless then or something, so it wouldn't benefit anyone, except for transmog.

15. May 19, 2021  
    Gear is not cosmetic.

I don't want the door opened in any way shape or form to buy gear on Lordaeron for any reason. That door needs to stay firmly shut because once opened the profit motive can be so tempting that more and more gets added to the shop.

If you want to buy gear, you have the option to play Icecrown. Exercise that option instead of advocating for the destruction of the reason many of us play on Lordaeron instead of another server on Warmane or elsewhere. There are a lot of private servers with a lot of settings. Very few are 1x XP, with a decent sized population and no gear buying.
    They could also just sell the gear "essences" (the item that needs to be had to transmogrify the appearance into other piece of gear)