1. May 18, 2021  

[A] <Warmongers> Casual PvE/Social

Warmongers are no longer recruiting.
    Edited: April 5, 2022

2. May 26, 2021  

Another clean run / shameless thread bump.

3. May 30, 2021  

4. June 1, 2021  
    Hey o/ Recently came back to the game and is looking for a guild to join ^^ IGN is Derpedia

5. June 1, 2021  
    Hey :) Sure, just give one of us a message in game!

6. June 2, 2021  

Another chill ICC 25 with some new friends from global

7. June 9, 2021  
    Another one shot this week, with a bunch of new kingslayers joining us!

8. Hey i wana join your guild i have a warrior but i have never raided before

9. Can you leave discord server mate? Or discord of some officer. Ty cheers

10. Hi I'm coming back to wow, but retail and classic isn't for me. Are there any particular roles you are after. I raided as pretty much every class and spec apart from mage and rogue before kids came along. Looking for a safe social space as I cant guarantee availability but don't like going completely solo. Would like to join and would be happy to provide a backup if you are short and I am online. I'm happy to play anything

11. Hi I'm coming back to wow, but retail and classic isn't for me. Are there any particular roles you are after. I raided as pretty much every class and spec apart from mage and rogue before kids came along. Looking for a safe social space as I cant guarantee availability but don't like going completely solo. Would like to join and would be happy to provide a backup if you are short and I am online. I'm happy to play anything
    Hey there! Nice to here you might be interested in joining our guild. Afaik what we're lacking most nowadays is:

RDPS:
    - warlock
    - hunter
    - spriest

MDPS:
    - ret paladin
    - fdk/enha sham
    - rogue
    - fwarr
    - cat druid

Tanks:
    - could pretty much use any

We're relatively full on healers. I'd say out of all of them rdudu is the one we're lacking "the most" if you really want to play a healer. Resto shammy comes after that I'd say.

Some of the other officers might have a better input than me on what we're lacking so feel free to whisper some of them in-game for more info. Particularly Semoni, Vezzax, and Bigbootykitty might be able to expand on what we're actually lacking.

All that aside however, you're free to join on any class and spec you want!

12. I've been away a while with work but back for a necropost!

Tonight's ICC 25, with more achievement spam than i could fit in a chatbox

13. Another couple of ICC 25s. 2nd run was done in 2h which is pretty good for us and allows us to focus on progressing more heroics in future.

14. Pushed ourselves for a 7/12 heroic for the first time last night.

Still got a requirement for some DPS, particularly a warlock!

123 Last