1. May 21, 2021  

HELP! try to connect to the game for the first time

Hello,
    I've tried a lot of times to log in the game with the account name and accound password I used to create an account but it didn't work. I've reset the password and they sent me an other one but it steel don't work.
    However i can log in normally on the website.
    please, if someone could help me!
    thx!

2. May 21, 2021  
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

3. May 22, 2021  
    Thx for the advices,
    I can't find the folder called "properties"
    the only folders in my WoW folder are: "_MACOSX" "Cache" "Data" "Errors" "Interface" "logs" "new Folder" "Sound" "World of warcraft.app" and "WTF"

4. May 22, 2021  
    I meant this:

I did not know you are playing on a Mac.
    So, closing your Torrent client moving your "WoW folder" away from Torrent's download destination was not enough?

Can you show with a picture/SS which "error" do you get when you try to log in-game?

Edit:
    Btw be sure your password is less than 15 characters, otherwise it would be too long to be insert on WoW client
    Edited: May 22, 2021

5. May 22, 2021  
    I didn't play on mac but on windows, I have installed the wrong version. I feel dumb - -'
    Once I have deleted the mac version and installed the windows one, I have restarted my computer, separated the "WoW folder" and the torrent download destination, removed the "read only" thing and verified that my password fit in the text line of the menu in game.

By the way I don't know how to send pictures or SS of my screen

I'll describe it to you

- When I try to log in with my Warman account name and my password (also from my warmane account) I have this message: "The information you have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the account name and password. If you need help in retriving a lost or stolen password or account, see (www.worldofwarcraft.com/loginsupport) for more information.

- And when I try to log in with my regular e-mail and password I have this message: "You have been disconnected from the server"
    Edited: May 22, 2021

6. May 22, 2021  
    1. Edit your post to remove your account name, it is NOT safe

2. you need to login by using warmane account name, not email address

3. you can share Picture/SS by uploading them on imgur.com

it is weird that you get "The information you have entered is not valid." error. (since you can log on wbesite without any problem)
    Try to change your passowrd with something short and easy (no weird symbols)

7. May 22, 2021  
    I've created a new account, it work!
    I had to create three new adresse mail but it's worth it :)
    thx a lot for your advices!