1. May 22, 2021  

Logging in questions.

I've been away for aver a year. Wanted to came back to the game. Is the website login and pass different then the game login and pass? If it is, how do I get the site to tell me my game login and pass? I can't remember that stuff and I can't seem to log in using my website name and pass. I hope I'm not being confusing. I just wanna log in with my old character that I leveled up close to max back in the day. The site tells me I have an account for my email address. I even tried to log in with that, and a new pass that I made the website update to. Ugg. My head hurts from all the thinking an stuff. Tell me how to log into this game so I can turn off the brain thing.

2. May 22, 2021  
    Website and in-game log in details are the same. You use account name to log in, not your e-mail address. If you forgot your account name or password you can try account retrieval tool.
    If that fails, send all info you can to prove ownership of the account to [email protected] and they might help you. Reply might take a while.