1. June 4, 2021  

LF Additional Action Bars Addon

LF additional action bars addon

Im using Dominos addon for arranging and it is alright,just missing the extra bars option
    Needing 2,3 of them
    The original 10 bars are not engouh if u play druid in all speces and for warrior in some cases

The requirements are :

To be as simple / standart looking
    Able to do all things you can on a standart bar
    Be as as much as possible as Dominos in term of arranging

Tryed ButtonForge and ExtraBar (wich btw are kinda the same,made by the same person) and they are the closest to what i want,expect few things that makes me search for better

ExtraBar
    -can not use equipement sets on its bars
    -you cant mod+click locked icon to move it
    -it doesent have profiles option

ButtonForge
    -its interface is so damn anoying
    -you cant mod+click locked icon to move it
    -it doesent have profiles option
    Edited: June 5, 2021

2. June 5, 2021  
    Actionbars have 12 buttons each and you can't increase this, because CastSpellBy(ID/Name) is protected function
    The only thing you can do is using [spec:(1/2/3)] / [stance:x] macro conditions
    example
    /use [spec:1,stance:1]Spell;[spec:1,stance:2]Spell;[spec:2.........

You can use the same conditions on #showTooltip to track/display the current spec/stance ability tho it's not important since should be automatically unlike other conditions which may conflict upon changes
    #showTooltip [spec:1]Spell 1;[spec:2]Spell 2
    /use [spec:1]Spell 1;[spec:2]Spell 2

Or combine spells on single button > will give example with my dispel for mouseover/party1/target
    #showTooltip [@mouseover,nodead,noharm][@party1][]Remove Curse
    /stopcasting [@mouseover,nodead,noharm][@party1][nodead,noharm]
    /use [@mouseover,nodead,noharm][@party1][nodead,noharm]Remove Curse
    Basically dispelling mouseover if exists, if not then dispel party1, if party1 not exist either then dispel target
    In helpful spells for target #showTooltip you want to leave last [] (target) without conditions like noharm, because if your target is enemy the icon will be changed to unknown (questionmark). use/cast have the condition so it will track the range and everything if target is correct
    Edited: June 5, 2021

3. June 5, 2021  
    I m using such macros for almost every spell and they are even more complicated,incluiding more options
    Yet i need the extra bars
    And yes,you can add whole new actions bars,the mentioned addos do it,just not the way i want

4. June 5, 2021  
    lol use bindpad for spells you dont need to show on ur action bars and u free up so many action bar slots.

5. June 5, 2021  
    Thing is i would like they to be visible,even if its the simplest thing
    Aniway it seems like there is nothing like what i want for 3.3.5
    I m using BindPad too and now i m trying to minimize the need of extra bars at the cost of visiblity with it

So far there is no addon for 3.3.5 that let you create extra action bars wich have the full standart options (besides the limited Extra Bars and Button Forge)