1. Dk's Scourge strike

Hi guys i am kinda new to the server and i would like to know if this skill is still bugged or not for dks since i still see some people saying in game that it's bugged, but in bugtracker it says fixed. I will see a char to get shadowmourne and that's why I am asking about this dk's skill since it's a big unholy skill. Ty!

2. What exactly you think might not be working?
    As far as i know things like physical+magic damage scales properly and each part benefits from everything it should, damage is properly calculated if absorbed/reduced and such.

Tough it might be working wrong, have not done any tests or comparisons. Your question is too broad.

3. problem was crit% and dmg scaling on crit of scourge strike but that was 3+ years ago, its fixed now

4. What exactly you think might not be working?
    As far as i know things like physical+magic damage scales properly and each part benefits from everything it should, damage is properly calculated if absorbed/reduced and such.

Tough it might be working wrong, have not done any tests or comparisons. Your question is too broad.
    Yeah I asked it broadly to really know if it has any sort of bug xD

5. So it's all fixed right now? That's good then, so the dks that still claims it to be bugged are just not updated of it yet. I was kinda afraid of it to be true since i didn't want to waste time or even money in something bugged being able to try another class

6. idk what are they crying about, do tests and see for ur self, u dont need to instant buy sm and later on get depressed

7. it used to double dip increasing the dmg massively, now after it's been fixed they are butthurt that unholy DK's damage went down.