1. Please fix this server....

Attempt to queue in a battleground. Queue pops, I press enter and it loads the BG. Game freezes and then closes the window;
    I open the game again, login again, attempt to log my character. "A character with this name already exists."... Neat;
    I try to login again, it lets me in & I'm in Dalaran. I queue for another BG. Same thing happens — game shuts off > "A character with this name already exists." and after that my character appears as a ghost in the login screen. Neat? I try to login again > animation shows I am logging into WSG. Boy, exciting... Nope I'm in Dalaran at half-HP... Weird... Lets queue again... Oh --- POP!

Game closes. I open it. I login again > "A character with this name already exists." > I am now in Dalaran at full HP... Oh and I got deserter.

2. Try playing without, or with limited amount of Addons, to see if an Addon is causing it.

Try using Large Address Aware, if you haven't already.

3. "A character with that name already exists" gets shown because server keeps your character on the realm for a minute longer after you disconnect. As for crashes, it's either addons as stated above or some part of your game is corrupted. Could be you'll need to download the client again.

4. LAA is in use. Game runs smoothly at 117 FPS at times.

So the issue seems to ONLY occur when I attempt to enter a battleground with my HUMAN WARLOCK and only does so when I have mercenary mode enabled. My addons are in check and have been for the longest time as has my non-corrupted game I have been playing with for 2+ years. Apparently it's a Mercenary mode thing and/or a Warlock thing.

Attempting to enter battlegrounds with various other characters (tried mage, paladin, hunter, warrior) does NOT return the same issue, ruling out LAA, addon or corrupt game files being the culprit. Furthermore, 4/5 of my warlock's entrances have been such a failure with one being a success.
    Edited: June 12, 2021

5. Do you have an addon that's only enabled on your Warlock? That could be it.

You should still test few BG's without addons on Warlock, it's easier (and faster) to find if they're causing the problem. If addons aren't causing it, then it's possible your character is somehow bugged due to/by mercenary mode. In this case, you should make a ticket and wait for staff's response/fix.

6. At the time I did have Skada enabled only on my Warlock and some other characters (not globally enabled but rather, selectively for some), albeit I did manage to queue successfully even despite that after turning off Mercenary mode which seemed to fix the issue. Before the game would spit me out, it would always port me in a lagged out character-less version of the battleground's entrance and it would always, if I recall, be on the horde side.

Could it be some inability to convert a hair-style / skin-color from alliance to a horde equivalent? Hmmm...

7. u can log in right ? why i cant log in the game
    its still hold connecting