1. LF Australian/early morning guild

Are there any early morning (ST) raid guilds or Aussie guilds out there? - I play multiple classes at a high level looking for a home.

2. Hey, ally or horde? did you find anything?

3. [H] <Thunderbluff Steakhouse> | SEA/OCE | PVE Guild | 10AM ST

4. I messaged someoen from the guild and told them i was going to get a 5k GS DK on trade to start out - reply "u cant join us with 5K GS, too bad".

5. Looking for a guild that raids around 7-8am ST.

6. If there is any Alliance guild raiding in the morning hours of ST (starting at 07:00+), and in need of a warlock, I have a BiS, LOD 6.4k gs one ready!

7. I am trying to set up an ongoing 9am server time raid, whisper Azraella in game if interested

8. Although I am (currently) living in Europe, the morning hours are the most ideal for me too. I have been looking for an Oceanic/Australian-based guild, or just an early-raider guild for a while now.

I would be more than happy to support any Alliance-based attempt at such a clan with a multitude of warlocks.

Azraella, I will be contacting you shortly in-game! :)

Also, I've seen that multiple threads have recently emerged, where Australian players are looking for a similar place. Perhaps a merger of threads could be in-place, it would be nice if we could reach out to one another!

9. Although I am (currently) living in Europe, the morning hours are the most ideal for me too. I have been looking for an Oceanic/Australian-based guild, or just an early-raider guild for a while now.

I would be more than happy to support any Alliance-based attempt at such a clan with a multitude of warlocks.

Azraella, I will be contacting you shortly in-game! :)

Also, I've seen that multiple threads have recently emerged, where Australian players are looking for a similar place. Perhaps a merger of threads could be in-place, it would be nice if we could reach out to one another!
    yer dude if you wanna make a discord and get us all in i'm sure we can work something out.

10. Definately get a discord up, something easy, Doesn't need 100 channels haha.
    Eshaay and myself are both from AUS also, we wanted to start one up but just don't have the people to kinda form a raid team, so if people are willing to wait and recruit, rather then raid next week, we should give it a try

11. Hi everyone,

As several of you are already in the guild - I can offer to make a channel or section that you can use on Guardians of Justice. Im sure, that if people are around in guild - we will gladly look to join if available.

/Qait

12. That would be awesome! Thanks Qait

13. I'm keen as well any links or details on the discord? can whisper me in-game right now "Epsteinsnan"

14. Join here - we've made a raid channel on the guild discord to accomodate anything you might need until you settle more and find what works for you guys!

https://discord.gg/RMQVUYBSBV