1. I got banned for no reason?

Can someone pls tell me when i ninja looted in dungeon,i got banned for 5 days for no reason ??

2. People get banned for ninja looting.
    you can see in chat almost every time someone gets banned its for ninja looting

3. Bans are never handed out "for no reason" and without proof. Never need gear for your offspec. Learn your class, learn what stats you need and what you don't need so you don't need other role's gear.

4. Can someone pls tell me when i ninja looted in dungeon,i got banned for 5 days for no reason ??
    There's always a reason.

You went and NEEDED an item that wasn't for your class/role/spec. Or you probably thought you could need item for OS, when others GREEDED it, without asking them if it's ok. Or then you NEEDED an item that wasn't an upgrade to you.
    To NEED for OS, the rest of the party must give their explicit approval for you to do so. IF even one doesn't respond, or says no, then you're not allowed to NEED for OS.

Maybe this helps you to remember what incident got you reported and general idea of rulings what comes to gearing in RDF [Unofficial]:

Spoiler: Show

RDF is very basic what comes to what gear you can need.

You should only need upgrades that are clearly for your class and role. Needing on tank stat gloves as DPS, while not even wearing gloves, is still ninja.

Armor types (beyond level 40):
    Plate: DK's, Paladins, Warriors
    Mail: Hunters, Shamans
    Leather: Druids, Rogues
    Cloth: Mages, Priests, Warlocks

Stats:
    Strength: DK, Paladin, Warrior DPS's. Plate tanks as well, if combined with high stamina or other tank stats.
    Stamina: Main focus on tanks. Healers and DPS's as well, if combined with other appropriate stats.
    Agility: Hunters, Enhancement Shamans, Rogues, Feral druids. Druid tanks as well, if combined with high stamina or other tank stats.
    Intellect: All casters. Enhancement Shamans and Hunters, if combined with Attack Power/Agility.
    Spirit: Priest and Druid healers.

Crit/Haste: DPS/Healers.
    Hit: Tanks, DPS's.
    Expertise: Melee DPS's, Tanks.
    Dodge/Parry/Block/Armor (highlighted with green): Tanks.
    MP5: Healers.

While in RDF, you should forget end-game near BiS-level item priorisations, and go to what classes use in their basic level itemization.
    So no leather needing Retribution Paladins, Fury Warriors or Death Knights, or Caster Druids or Shamans needing cloth.
    World of Warcraft is a PC game, so you should have easy access to keyboard. So, use it and talk with other RDF members, if there's an item that you can't need, but could use as an upgrade. You'd be surprised to know if you talk and ask people nicely, good things could happen, but don't hold it against them if they decline your kind offer/question.