1. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hi. I can't say for sure where this texture is. Presumably in the archive patch-5.MPQ/TILESET/IRONFORGE
    Edited: 3 Weeks Ago

2. 2 Weeks Ago  

HD textures of armor

Hey there,

does anyone know which armor items are actually reworked? I just figured out druid's season 1 / tier 4 gear looks different on the shoulders.

Thanks in advance for any reply!

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hello,

When I use certain spells and abilitys on my characters or when some mobs use spells there is like a blue weird box showing up. Propably something related to texture stuffs. Any idea how I could fix it? Other than that the client seems awesome so far. Good work

4. 1 Week Ago  

Settings problem

Hi guys, i have a problem with this client. My settings don't save after i quit the game. Every time I launch i need to set resolution, windowed mode etc. Can anyone help?

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi guys, i have a problem with this client. My settings don't save after i quit the game. Every time I launch i need to set resolution, windowed mode etc. Can anyone help?
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

6. 1 Week Ago  

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello,

When I use certain spells and abilitys on my characters or when some mobs use spells there is like a blue weird box showing up. Propably something related to texture stuffs. Any idea how I could fix it? Other than that the client seems awesome so far. Good work
    Didn't come here for about half a month for technical reasons.
    Show examples of what breaks. So that we understand where the problem is.

8. 3 Days Ago  
    Hello, just wanted to take a second. I have been using this client for roughly 2 weeks now, or about 12 days if you want to be specific. It has been absolutely outstanding the entire time and I haven't encountered any issues personally really, only issue I have been having is the fact that basically everything will not save. When I re open the client it comes up like the first time I opened it, graphics set to 0, none of the effects saved, sound maxed, and I have to go through and reset everything and re log every time I open the client. Is there anything I can do so it saves or however you'd explain that? Thanks again.

EDIT: I just scrolled up 2 messages to Skulls reply, tried it and it worked. No more of my issues other than not being able to go into windowed mode. Thanks!
    Edited: 3 Days Ago

9. 1 Day Ago  
    why i can`t login in the game ? after i put the name and passaword , the screen remen in "connection"

10. 1 Day Ago  
    Did you select the server by clicking on the text above the exit from the game?

11. 1 Day Ago  
    omg i`m so bad
    thank you man ,i rly didnt know that

First 123