1. Achieving Loremaster

Hello,

A few months ago I've decided to embark on the journey to achieve Loremaster and thus far it has been going great day by day, inch by inch. I've enjoyed the storylines and questing zone by zone but the problem is that I've ran out of quests now. I've completed Eastern Kingdoms and am now left with a few zones in Northrend and I'm on 599/700 quests in Kalimdor.

Naturally I've scavanged Kalimdor once again by running through the zones using my mount and still unfortunately wasn't able to find any quests that I've missed there. So now that I am stuck and questless I've decided to create this thread and seek help from the community or any fellow Loremaster owners.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Biskit.

2. Best bet would be to download EveryQuest addon. Shows you every quest you've done and those haven't done yet. But you must update it, server query in settings if I remember correctly...

3. There's actually an even better addon to track uncompleted quests, you can sort through zones and it'll show your history of which you've completed and which you have not. It's called Odyssey. PM me sometime and I'll hit you up with a link. It's what I used.

Edit: Also shows you the location of NPC quest givers on a map of the zones. Keep in mind, dungeon quests in Kali and EK count towards Loremaster. Dungeon quests in Outland and Northrend do not.

4. @Seshollowaterboy any chance you could shere that addon with me too?
    I have half Northland left and i feel my character is burger and that i will never be able to complete it Xd

5. @Seshollowaterboy any chance you could shere that addon with me too?
    I have half Northland left and i feel my character is burger and that i will never be able to complete it Xd
    PM'd you with the links.

6. Got mine by the end of 2020 . Northrend was the 2nd area i focused after outlands and kalimdor was the last and i know that struggle, like previous replys stated try some addons listing whatever quests you may have missed, quest starting items can also lead to an small quest line that may result in a few numbers towards the achv, also make sure u visit some faction cities (got my last 20-30 quests on Thunder Bluff) .

Good luck on your journey, godspeed

Sry for ma english

7. Tried it long ago when Northrend was bugged so I had to faction change, then it was easy, then faction change back again once you got it. Costed 60 vote points but at least it was doable, I think it should work nowadays though.

8. I just started the game as a Mage (Mistbeard). That is probably my goal atm too ^ ^ Since I am playing this to understand story and probably can't raid at my 250 ping xD Looking forward to it and Gl with yours too!

Also I could not find Odyssey or Everyquest in the forums :0

9. @Seshollowaterboy big big thanks ^^.