1. best mail shoulders for fury warrior (stupid transmog question)

so, icecrown has gotten an amazing (for me) feature, transmogging and on top of that the players have the option to turn it off, which means it's practically optional
    but the problem is that on retail, transmogging came along with a huge item database update
    it wasn't just brand new items that were added but many additions were made specifically to facilitate transmogging
    new items with the same old models were added (so that they can be obtained more easily without missing out on new content), new items were added using the same old models but with new colors, and most importantly many old models came back in a different armor type (so the same models that were used in old items and were mail or leather are now in new items that are plate etc) so that players can use the new feature without the armor/weapon type restrictions being a problem (the type restrictions had nothing to do with visual reasons, it's a bit more complicated than that)

but we can't update the database with new item ids, otherwise we can't call icecrown, wotlk
    (so logic dictates that we should relax the type restrictions but anyway that's not happening from what i've gathered from the forums and that's why so many people are trying to hack their way to beauty)

so that problem is the reason im asking this monumentally stupid question
    what would be the best mail shoulders in the game for a fury warrior stupid enough to prioritize looking cool over topping the meters, and how (besides wearing the set plate gloves instead of the leather ones) would the rest of his bis gear need to change (gems for example)?
    im gearing my warrior right now, i have farmed all the transmog gear i need but i haven't played warrior since tbc came out (if i remember correctly) which means that atm im just copying other people's builds and i have no idea what i would need to change when i wear mail shoulders
    thank you

2. I'm not sure why would you wear mail shoulders+t10 gloves and call it BIS, and even transmog them since your goal is to replace them ASAP with proper itemisation.

And no one can answer about transmogs, transmog it into what you like, it's purely up to your tastes. You can use tools like Dressing Room on wowhead or addons like AtlasLoot to find items.

3. Try get something with the same stats, armor pen / haste. I would personally suggest the Mail shoulders from Ruby sanctum 10 heroic, in your case.

4. Try get something with the same stats, armor pen / haste. I would personally suggest the Mail shoulders from Ruby sanctum 10 heroic, in your case.
    great, thnx

5. I'm not sure why would you wear mail shoulders+t10 gloves and call it BIS, and even transmog them since your goal is to replace them ASAP with proper itemisation.

And no one can answer about transmogs, transmog it into what you like, it's purely up to your tastes. You can use tools like Dressing Room on wowhead or addons like AtlasLoot to find items.
    wut?? hablas inglés mon amigo??

6. wut?? hablas inglés mon amigo??
    sorry sorry, I just had a really hard time to absorb and get to the point of what you asked.

those shoulders Disktrasa said or ones with hit rating, then you can remove Precision, or add it, pretty much minimize stat loss while keeping at caps - general rule pretty much always.