1. my pvp is not deactivated

I have the problem that the jcj does not disengage me even if I have the option deactivated, I have tried everything but in friendly areas it never deactivates. I need to know that it may be because no matter how much I reboot or whatever, I am not going green

2. I have the problem that the jcj does not disengage me even if I have the option deactivated, I have tried everything but in friendly areas it never deactivates. I need to know that it may be because no matter how much I reboot or whatever, I am not going green
    Once you turn it off in a friendly area (area in GREEN above minimap), it takes 5 minutes for it to toggle off. Alternatively, you can just log out in a friendly area and it will be turned off immediately upon log in.

3. Once you turn it off in a friendly area (area in GREEN above minimap), it takes 5 minutes for it to toggle off. Alternatively, you can just log out in a friendly area and it will be turned off immediately upon log in.
    It's that I've done all that you told me and it doesn't work, I've had the PvP option disabled for months and I wait hours in friendly areas and it never goes away, I've also left the game and entered but it's never fixed I don't know why that doesn't happen to others

4. It's that I've done all that you told me and it doesn't work, I've had the PvP option disabled for months and I wait hours in friendly areas and it never goes away, I've also left the game and entered but it's never fixed I don't know why that doesn't happen to others
    Ye there is bug.I disabled pvp also and still have pvp enabled on some characters in capital citys etc.

5. Make sure you dont have quest from icecrown ship No mercy!/Make them pay!. This quest make you pvp flagged everywhere. Watch out where you put camp fire for cooking in city. If you buff pvp flagged player you'll get pvp flag, so thats work with camp fire as well.

6. Sometimes this **** bugs out randomly flagging/unflagging you or your party friend at times.

It happened to me a lot when I used to play with my friend and realized couldn't cast **** on him.

7. Same problem here, can't turn off my PVP. In addition to that, I also can't automatically log out in "rest" zones, neither can I get "rested" anywhere.

8. I have tried everything they said but I can't find a solution, does anyone know a way to contact a warmane developer or something to see how to solve it?