1. BG Faction Balance

Hey,

I`ve started on this server a month ago and dinged 80 with my hpal a few days ago. Until now i´m positivly surprised about the server etc., so far so good (besides the shocking amount of strange, toxic and vulgar virgin neckbeards).

So I crafted myself the beginner pvp gear (78) and just wanted to do a few bg´s on alliance side (with now around 3,2k GS). I actually played around 10 or so and lost literally every single one. it´s not that it was any kind of close or fun...it was a complete mess. Don´t get me wrong, i´m not complaining or whinig or so...
    For me as a healer it was just completely impossible to prevent my allies from dying because everyone gets oneshottet and I find myself in a wall of 10 enemies alone in nearly every situation. I never experienced this with a continuity like that.

So now i´m wondering whats wrong with pvp on alliance side? Is it just me having no luck for these few games or is it as hopeless as it seems?
    I dont care if winrates are not 50/50 but maybe 40/60... but 0/100 for me is kind of demotivating :/
    (In case some1 is complaining about me being a newbie or sth.. i´m relatively experienced i would say. I played wotlk back the days and the last 2 retail expansions mainly doing pvp things, so i basically know how pvp and bg´s work.)

regards

2. Sounds like you got unlucky in playing vs premades