1. Exploit in the Midsummer Fire event rdf

Hey!

Just a quick reminder that the cliff strategy isn't actually allowed by the devs. More info here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=422710

Author's Note: This thread might actually be pointless, because I doubt it would change anything ingame. Nevertheless, it won't hurt to be aware of this fact.

2. Just report the bug and up-vote it. Post a bug-report and try to get recognition. That's the best you're gonna get. I am NEVER gonna waste my valuable time reporting "Bug abuse" on an obviously observable in-game strategy that's been made around a bug the programmers failed to fix multiple years in a row.

Same situation with ICC reputation farming on the stairs. Bug existed for 3 years until jan this year, finally fixed and all the icc trash drop boe's became worthless. It's an impossible-to-recognize bug and the strat is a strat everyone can recognize as tactics.

P.S I didn't even know this was a bug until I read this thread right here, and have seen over 3000 other players do the tactics this same way.

3. Just report the bug and up-vote it. Post a bug-report and try to get recognition. That's the best you're gonna get. I am NEVER gonna waste my valuable time reporting "Bug abuse" on an obviously observable in-game strategy that's been made around a bug the programmers failed to fix multiple years in a row.

Same situation with ICC reputation farming on the stairs. Bug existed for 3 years until jan this year, finally fixed and all the icc trash drop boe's became worthless. It's an impossible-to-recognize bug and the strat is a strat everyone can recognize as tactics.

P.S I didn't even know this was a bug until I read this thread right here, and have seen over 3000 other players do the tactics this same way.
    Actually, this is a good advice. Mby I was too lazy to report it on the bugtracker last year, but now I'll do things right. Thanks for the tip!