1. Ally vs Horde for BGs

Sup guys returning to Warmane and looking to be a soloque legend in BGs. Which faction does the most steam rolling these days?

2. Since the implementation of mercenary mode, factions are not a real thing. You'll have the same win/lose ratio regardless of what faction you pick.

3. July 5, 2021  

AV 1 - 0 winning

two days before 4th of July, we won AV 1:0
    https://imgur.com/a/xOBUXQA

4. July 9, 2021  
    Whords wining more bgs check fat no lifers on armory 0-24 on wow kenzz bathorian paradok ongbak draeneihunt deztruction tonibg etc and a lot od more. Never sleep dude never.

5. July 9, 2021  
    It's pretty even, but horde wins most large BGs, because they have a group of people farming them like 12-16 hours every day (the people lolikki mentioned).

If you're horde, and end up playing AV and actually try and play the objectives (like capping GYs so they can't farm HKs), they will spam report you afk so you'll end up gaining no honor and/or eventually be kicked from the BG. Most people I know have simply given up playing BGs at the higher bracket. That's why queue times are longer than they used to, and you only meet the same group of people every time.

I'd recommend either making a Blackrock toon (and play in the mid bracket) or stop gearing after you've reached full relentless/wrathful offset.

6. Horde need more guilds with pvp player's.
    Not sorry i feel is not big enough to carry a faction alone : /

7. I play Frosmourne-Alliance and que solo most of the time, and I win most BGs I play

8. I play Frosmourne-Alliance and que solo most of the time, and I win most BGs I play
    Whats your char in Frostmourne ;?

9. Well today i played bgs on horde side for 3 hours and didnt won any XD

10. Well today i played bgs on horde side for 3 hours and didnt won any XD
    They must do someting, horde lose so much, just a waste of time for hode in bg.

11. on frostmourne it is heavily weighted towards alliance winning (Probably because all the competent pvpers roll human for the racial) whereas looking at the previous replies on icecrown it is the opposite with the horde farming bgs against the alliance.

12. Most battlegrounds looks like this, only few horde left, nearly all pvp players are alliance. Mercenery mode destroyed horde.

13. quite the opposite now. Can't win one BG at all this week. Spent almost 4 hours in them and literally lose every single one of them. All the pvpers have gone horde and now alliance loses every BG.

14. Most battlegrounds looks like this, only few horde left, nearly all pvp players are alliance. Mercenery mode destroyed horde.
    bull****, taken from when the battleground is over and people left.

15. bull****, taken from when the battleground is over and people left.
    Actually it is when the BG ends, that all players who used Mercenary Mode will be displayed being their actual faction. So in this screen you only see 4 Horde players and 26 Alliance players because 11 Alliance players used Mercenary Mode and therefore were playing for the Horde while being displayed in the end as Alliance.

12 Last