1. July 3, 2021  

Parry-hasting

Can someone explain to me what is parry hasting,Does it increases bosses melee haste for real when parries, and is it worth to have capped hit rating and expertise with reckoning talents?Also does it increases my melee haste when i parry boss?

2. July 3, 2021  
    It goes something like this:
    When you get parried enemy gains up to 40% swing timer reduction based off your weapon speed. Up to a maximum swing timer reduction to 20%. So if you have 1.6 mace, every time boss parries you he gains 0.6 seconds or something reduction on his swing timer unless timer is lower than 20% currently.

Stacks from multiple sources, so if you have a bunch of pets and players in front, boss will whack you maximum 5 times faster.

Occasional parry you get from "default" 26 expertise is pretty much nothing. Tough once in a blue moon you can get auto-spell-auto "insta kill", especially if your healers are busy running or something and derps are attacking from front.

This all is some patchwork info I remember from 10 years ago, so some things may work differently in WOTLK or differently entirely and this is just an impression I remember, take it as such. Tough it has worked perfectly for me so far.

And yes, parrying a boss should reduce your swing timer.
    Edited: July 3, 2021

3. July 3, 2021  
    is that swing timer permanently or just that 1 hit when he parried?

4. July 3, 2021  
    Affects the swing during which he parried you. Next swing starts with default timers as far as i know.

5. July 4, 2021  
    you dont need to be hit capped for any bosses as prot paladin, you use bloodvenom blade with hit enchant and hit gem with a taunt wep swap macro, you only need spell hit cap for taunts (including glyph), for expertise, it literally doesnt matter for anything else than halion really, but you go for hard cap on that with eof chest, t10 legs, mithrios, glyph, and exp gem, no point in running 26 for icc really, plus you can get another defensive cooldown (glyph of salvation) instead of SoV glyph, just make sure u ask for md's while using it

6. July 9, 2021  
    So why prot palas dnt use reckoning talents, i changed it few days ago never got parried and no more aggro issues.
    instead of some ret talents i using reckoning and seals of the pure, literally no aggro losing .

7. July 9, 2021  
    Because if you ever going to tank ICC25hc or RS25nm/hc, you have hight chances to be killed in 2 seonds if you are not hard expertise cap.

8. July 9, 2021  
    Because if you ever going to tank ICC25hc or RS25nm/hc, you have hight chances to be killed in 2 seonds if you are not hard expertise cap.
    pepega, the only ****ing boss in ICC that u can parry haste is sindy, which on 30% is ****ing ******ed to go for hard exp cap on, only matters for RS25HC, which the boss is still gonna get ****ing parry haste, so it doesnt ****ing matter

9. July 9, 2021  
    So why prot palas dnt use reckoning talents, i changed it few days ago never got parried and no more aggro issues.
    instead of some ret talents i using reckoning and seals of the pure, literally no aggro losing .
    talents wont be a big difference in threat, esp not a single talent, if you have threat issues its cuz ur hunts and rogues are slacking, but paladin tank also doesnt have the best threat, thats why dk is always MT, also, use wings on pulls, gives you more TPS

10. ppala problem is fu**** seal stacking ... 5s making almost no agrro ... when fury/mage/bomie did 300k dmg // 30 crits dots etc . so ye dk 2x icetouch and gg ... infinity agrro . (btw. watching omen+ recout thred on pull , for my raids pala do aroud 40-60k for pull when dk make 150-210k )

11. Well for me it is big diff, b4 i was losing aggro now when i have reckoning and seals of pure talents its same like tanking with dk

12. Well for me it is big diff, b4 i was losing aggro now when i have reckoning and seals of pure talents its same like tanking with dk
    thats more of a hunter issue, tell them to redo md's kekw

13. Well idk whos fault is that but im stickin for theese talents coz i never lost aggro again tbh.Like playn dk honestly.

14. Please don't necro-post old threads.