1. July 9, 2021  

Is this reportable?

Hey, so there is this undead priest that is walking the mountains that separate Westfall and Stormwind. I see him on the minimap but I seriously cannot understand how he got there in the first place. I've looked up every single video on youtube, and nothing about how to get THAT high up on the mountains. He can basically walk between Stormwind and Westfall in like 10secs.
    Is this considered a bug abuse? He is using levitate and is mounted as well.

2. July 9, 2021  
    It first started when i saw him on the onyxia rooftop(hope that's the name of it, that's how i found it on youtube)killing npc's. I climbed the mountains easily and made the jump with the parachute, but he's so high up the mountains i can't seem to find a video on how to climb that high. I have a recording of it and some photos, but don't know whether this classifies as bug abuse or not.

3. It first started when i saw him on the onyxia rooftop(hope that's the name of it, that's how i found it on youtube)killing npc's. I climbed the mountains easily and made the jump with the parachute, but he's so high up the mountains i can't seem to find a video on how to climb that high. I have a recording of it and some photos, but don't know whether this classifies as bug abuse or not.
    Maybe this is the path he's taking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuwOlv2MPg8

4. Yeah, should be an exploiting ban especially if he's using it to kill others so they can't reach him.

5. Hmm that seems like it, I can't really point my finger since I literally cannot see him, just on the minimap with my track, but looks like it.
    Thank you!

6. Yeah, should be an exploiting ban especially if he's using it to kill others so they can't reach him.
    Well, he just sends his pet to kill npc's and that's pretty much it, just messing around I guess. I was just curious since I didn't know you could get that high up on the mountain.