1. BOA's from Last Season

Can someone point me in the right direction or help me out if you know the answer?

I had full set of BOA's on my Pally last season, how do i get access to them this season? surely you dont have to buy them from the Marketplace again do you?

2. on what realm you had that paladin?
    If on "Frostmourne-Season 1" then you need to manually transfer that character to Icecrown (if you have not done it yet)

Then, you can use those BoA (heirlooms?) on Icecrown realm only

3. So every season i would have to purchase new BOA's? that seems ridiculous doesnt it? my characters already have BOA's on icecrown

4. So every season i would have to purchase new BOA's? that seems ridiculous doesnt it? my characters already have BOA's on icecrown
    Yeah, it sucks when realm resets and you have to get everything again. [!!SARCASM ALERT!!]
    What was Frostmourne's whole point again? Ah yes! To progress from scratch every year..

Maybe hop into Icecrown, you don't have to get anything again once you obtain them, unless you lose them somehow.

5. Seems sort of unfair at first, but remember, it was all out in the open, wipe, transfer, everything. When you bought the items you knew they will be transferred to Icecrown at the end.