1. My mistake?

Hello. My in game name is Palaforever and i just finished a icc 25nm. A certain helmet dropped Corp'rethar Ceremonial Crown. After the raid,when the raid leader was rolling the items off,i haven't rolled on that helmet as MS becouse i was lightning up a cigarette. Then he/she was rolling it for OS and i rolled without even seeing it was beeing rolled for an OS even tho i NEEDED that helmet as an upgrade from my previous helmet. ******** player name won it as an OS roll,and i whispered her/him to give me becouse i needed it as a MS. She/he said 5k gold to troll me and trigger me,and then she/he refused to give it to me. Now my question is this:
    Was she obligated to give me the helmet even tho i haven't rolled a MS on it becouse i was afk lightning up a cigarette,or did she won the roll as an OS fair and square and i should pay more attention next time?
    Sincerely: Palaforever.

2. Two things:
    First: Yes, your fault to not care when the RL actually rolled the loot. If he gave you enough time to react, which I assume he did, nobody is to blame but you.
    Second: That helmet is absolutely horrendous for hpala. Spirit/Crit is like the worst combination of stats you could get on an item. Why would you ever want to roll on that - even a basic t9 helmet does a better job.

3. It's fair and square, pay attention next time.

He was asking 5k gold, because he wanted to post in his Discord meme channel how this one paladin was willing to pay gold for a SPIRIT ITEM.

4. I am not a noob btw,i know that Hpala doesn't need spirit. I just wrote that the helmet WAS an upgrade for me in the sense of spell power/intellect/haste/critical etc.

5. Indeed, it was your mistake. Don't worry too much about it, it's not that great item for Hpala anyway. Next time don't AFK while loots are being rolled.

Also, please don't smoke inside, it's disgusting.