1. 3v3 / Soloq rating requirement for gear on Blackrock S6

Hey,

What was the idea behind to put BiS rings, necks, trinkets, cloaks behind ridicilous requirement of over 2000 rating in 3v3 and soloq in Blackrock S6?

I understand its probably to promote those queues, but the problem is NOONE ever plays them on blackrock season.

Soloq have not popped for... weeks if not months. I try to queue everyday on peak hours (even as healer) but people have stopped playing it long time ago.

Same with 3v3, it only happens during sunday 3v3 event for max 1 hour until people gets their 10 games done. Then you can see some lost souls in chat 1 hour into the event that cannot find 2 people to complete the event.

It feels like this just promotes wintrading as there is no other way to get the requirement for those items.

And still no consumables no transmog. Can we at least have mana potions for honor ?

Maybe add transmog for 3v3 or soloq or consumables locked by 3v3 or soloq rating to promote it.
    Edited: July 16, 2021

2. no1 play no1 get the stuff
    if ppl want the stuff ppl start playin it
    rly simple being lazy n whining didnt change it b4 n wont now lols

3. no1 play no1 get the stuff
    if ppl want the stuff ppl start playin it
    rly simple being lazy n whining didnt change it b4 n wont now lols
    So how did people whine before and didnt change it when S6 got released yesterday ;?

4. the world isnt all bout ur dumb lil season
    ppl in blackcuck n other realms have whined on shoulders n whatever behind 3v3 for years

5. the world isnt all bout ur dumb lil season
    ppl in blackcuck n other realms have whined on shoulders n whatever behind 3v3 for years
    Why should I care about other realms ? I play blackrock s6 and this is only thing that matters to me.

In other realms 3v3 happens , as you can see on Top50 battlegroup 1 there is top50 teams with alot of games played.
    On Blackrock S5 there is 10 teams with only 3 teams that has 2 games played total.

You try so hard to be smart man ;)
    Edited: July 16, 2021

6. u play warmane baby zoomer genius
    Ouch, you got me there :D

7. This is literally the most ******ed thing I have ever seen.

There are already players on FM who have 239 weapons/items - just look at the warrior in the r1 2s team. WE ARE ONE WEEK INTO THE SEASON. This content is over 10 years old and anyone with half a braincell can clear uld25 HMs during first week of release.

If someone on BR wanted to be EQUALLY geared (which would be physically impossible at the stage of the arena season - and will be for literally weeks and weeks and weeks) they would have to farm either SOLOQ or 3s which are both dead af brackets for weeks on end. I understand you want to promote brackets through requiring rating from them, but LMFAO there was literally 1 team from the whole of s5 with 2k rating in 3s, let alone any team reaching 2.2k. Similarly, not a SINGLE PERSON got 2.2k in soloq which died after about 6 weeks anyway.

All you're promoting is random faceroll 3s comps (warr/ele/hpala) etc. I can't imagine that every single class/spec will have the capability of reaching 2.2k even if the brackets were active (which, let's be honest are not and 3s has not been active on s5 nor s8 for literally months), without being an incredibly established player with 2.6k+ xp and a long-term team to play with. The way that 3s works at the moment is that people just team up with random players for one hour on Sunday purely to get the quest done; not to farm rating.

Lovely pay to win bracket just like s8. Just what I signed up for. At least on s8 soloq actually pops, and BR chars didn't get supreme title at 1.7k rating. Almost every class got supreme sub-2k rating s5 on BR... but sure, let's make the bis items for s6 be entirely unattainable.

Can I just reiterate that every arena season only lasts for 3 months. Even IF a few teams on BR DID MANAGE to get 2.2k after, say for example, 6 weeks of farming 3s from sunday's event... let's say their class wanted a 239 cloak, neck, 1x ring, MH and OH wep and legs - that's 12.6k ARENA POINTS. From that point on, 2.2k in 3s = 1117 cap (x2) being 2234 a week. Another 6 weeks would be the end of the arena season and you may still not be able to buy all items you wanted to.

tl'dr FM players getting 239 items a week into season, BR players probably wont even be able to hit the pre-requisite rating requirements based on activity from last few months. Even if they did manage the rating, most players probably wouldn't have enough time to get their char bis before s7.
    Edited: July 22, 2021

8. The mods said that BR and Frostmourne getting BiS gear would be equivalent difficulty, it definitely is not if 239s are behind 2200 3s rating wall.

9. People already wintrading 3s lol just check out the rank 1 team atm and their match history (12 second games with no one doing any damage)

10. Hi i got problem on my holy paladin blood elf BLACKROCK (wilkixlol) character
    i cant sign to 3vs3 i think something is bugged and its works on other chars.....