1. Is warrior spell reflect working correctly ?

Hello all

I have experienced weird warrior spell reflect situations from shaman pov, therefore can some1 (unbiased) confirm if it is working correctly ?

1. Reflecting several spells landing at same time, even though the tooltip says "next spell"

-when casting lava burst/chain lightening/ shock spell, they can all land at the target within 0,5 second and warrior reflects them all. I have found in bug tracker several dismissed reports for this occasion. So what is the time range when all spells can be reflected ? Sometimes it feels even more like 0,5 second.

2. Reflecting 2 spells even though both land more than 1 second from each other

This occurs when I start casting lava burst in second 1.
    Warrior activates spell reflect in second 2.
    While lava is flying I use wind sheer to remove reflect in second 3 and it gets reflected.
    In second 4 lands lava and gets reflected as well.
    This seems to me broken as the spell reflect is reacting not on landing of lava burst but on the casting off time.

3. When there is flame shock on target, lava burst is 100% critical chance. However when the lava is reflected to me, while there is no flame shock on me, only on warrior, it always crits back on me. Should not be here only the lava reflected without the 100% critical effect ? This seems also odd to me as the reflect is not considering "spell" itself but the "damage outcome" that would hit warrior.

Not even mentioning some warriors reflecting spells 0,1 millisecond before they are casted off. And you never trigger it with fake cast 0,2 second before cast off as they are using some funny undetectable scripts.

Thanks for any constructive answers.

2. When it sais "reflect next spell" it means whatever spell lands on you after you activated it, I have also noticed the "lag" or "latency" of the game has an impact on whenever it register your activation of the spell, very few times it's up towards a second after I activate it and a spell still lands on me, while sometimes I barerly have time to activate it before the spell lands on me and it still reflect it.

If you're in arenas then prepare to meet a lot of scripters, it's against game rules and your account will be suspended if you get caught but the anti cheat system dosen't detect it and your only way of getting busted is if someone reports you and actually record you using it, (even then it's very hard to actually proof it), And warriors works very well with script since they have almost all instant abilities.

3. In my experience when you hard cast a spell and follow up with an instant cast then both get deflected like the game doesn't acknowledge it was used until the next tick. But I've been waiting for some kind of evidence of how it worked on live.

4. It's very simple when the buff is up at the last instant of a cast it will be reflected, give or take a little latency due to spell batching and delays (talking about milliseconds here (in both ways)).

- If you use spell reflect when the cast is already done and the projectile is coming towards you, you were too late, it will hit you.

- If your spells are slow projectiles like a druid's wrath you'll likely get two reflected wraths in a row because the first wrath didn't reach the warrior yet before the second one got launched (so the buff is still up at the end of the second cast), hence it will reflect the second one as well (another example: reflecting all or most arcane missiles if the mage fails to stop casting). That's also why spell reflect can reflect multiple spells from multiple people.

The point being: the 'calculation' or check to see if a spell gets reflect happens at the last instant of a cast, not when it lands on the warrior.

So a skilled warrior will wait to the very end of a cast to reflect just before the caster is done casting. On the other hand, a skilled caster will fake cast/stop casting at the very end of the cast to bait the warrior's spell reflect after which he uses a spell that's suited to be reflected (which is fast or instant with no to low dmg or meaningful debuff) and starts casting his real spells.

5. When it sais "reflect next spell" it means whatever spell lands on you after you activated it, I have also noticed the "lag" or "latency" of the game has an impact on whenever it register your activation of the spell, very few times it's up towards a second after I activate it and a spell still lands on me, while sometimes I barerly have time to activate it before the spell lands on me and it still reflect it.

If you're in arenas then prepare to meet a lot of scripters, it's against game rules and your account will be suspended if you get caught but the anti cheat system dosen't detect it and your only way of getting busted is if someone reports you and actually record you using it, (even then it's very hard to actually proof it), And warriors works very well with script since they have almost all instant abilities.
    It's funny how you talk about scripters yet somehow you don't know how your own mechanics work, maybe you need to look a little more at your own mistakes mate.

Don't take it as an insult I'm just tired of all the people calling everyone scripters.
    Let's not go back to 2017, a time where everyone who played better than you = scripter, where I even got called a scripter in battlegrounds when kicking someone in the wrong spell tree. It's an easy excuse to use when you blame everyone else but yourself.

Even if an ***** used scripts they still most likely had the worst positioning imaginable. In other words: "GGs on kicking that penance on the first microsecond, you still died like an ***** because you didn't know how to play."