1. BT Mother and illidan tuning BT Mother and illidan tuning

Hey.. we just did timewalking and it was great, untill we come too mother. the BOSS is way ovvertuned due too No way too get the SR gear needed for that fight. And i am guessing that illldian is the same way whit the fire elemental and the SR needed too tank illidan as lock in the deamon phase.. Hope this get looked on asap since it is a fun time walking too do

2. My guild Frontline, we are trying to do Mother with 380 shadow resi and Still Not Enough, our tanks are BIS from Naxx and some Ulduar gear and they are getting smashed HARD this feels wayyy to much
    -------------
    UPDATE
    Nerver mind we killed her Yesterday we were doing not a great job with the mechanic, turns out she is quite fun and we just need to get our **** together
    Edited: July 21, 2021 Reason: Solved

3. Yea, the tuning on fatal attraction is very bad and the fight takes wayyy more effort than the loot is worth

4. 'Way more effort than the loot is worth' Mother is relatively easy if you use cd's properly and drops tier pieces its just everyone is wanting free loot. And how can you even complain about Illidan Tuning when you haven't even tried him yet? Another easy fight.

5. Only Unlucky and other 2 top pve guilds killed the boss that drops normal mode gear, but it's literally free loot bro. Just use cds lol.

6. 'Way more effort than the loot is worth' Mother is relatively easy if you use cd's properly and drops tier pieces its just everyone is wanting free loot. And how can you even complain about Illidan Tuning when you haven't even tried him yet? Another easy fight.

Reason i mention illdan in the same post. is mostly due too currently that fight requires Resist gear.. Same does illidan and that is NOT in Wotlk. soo why not mention that boss too in the same post soo Devs can look at them and tune bothe instead of having too w8 1 more month for respond on post nr 2 since we all know they love too take theyr sweet time responding.. like i made a Ticket for that boss when we did it.. now alllmost 4 days later.. Stillll not responded ;D but hey i dont conplain just want them tunned too the correct Resistance spot..

7. Neither Mother nor Illidan require resist gear. We cleared Black Temple today and didn't have any. Just requires a bit of co-ordination and raid cooldowns (which yes, your average pug might struggle with).

8. Neither Mother nor Illidan require resist gear. We cleared Black Temple today and didn't have any. Just requires a bit of co-ordination and raid cooldowns (which yes, your average pug might struggle with).
    On Timewalking?

I don't believe you. We were at it again last night, and our group got bodied. We put Mother to 65% HP (Tanks were perfectly fine as was raid wide damage EXCEPT for Fatal Attraction) Without fail, it killed 2 people minimum EVERY single time.

9. On Timewalking?

I don't believe you. We were at it again last night, and our group got bodied. We put Mother to 65% HP (Tanks were perfectly fine as was raid wide damage EXCEPT for Fatal Attraction) Without fail, it killed 2 people minimum EVERY single time.
    I mean, you can check on the site if people have killed it or not.

http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/...a%5B%5D=heroic

Looks like 4 guilds have killed Mother so far including the guild I'm in, Impulse. Just because you're struggling with a tough boss doesn't mean it's impossible to clear. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

10. Just because you're struggling with a tough boss doesn't mean it's impossible to clear. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get there eventually.
    That's literally the opposite purpose of timewalking. BT is supposed to be a catch-up mechanism (which is a bit weird with U25 loot but whatever) and you are supposed to beat the boss and have fun without stacking special gear or potions.
    I'm not saying that she should be easy but there is too much luck involved in successful clear.

Mother is overtuned, period. Just because a guild or two managed to kill her doesn't mean it's good.
    Frostmourne is not Whitemane and encounters are supposed to be tuned towards majority of the playerbase that are not hardcore.
    I see 5 possibilities here:
    1. Nerf Fatal Attraction dmg and keep the rest unchanged - that would make her easy to be honest, but looking at Karazhan it shouldn't be that much of an issue
    2. Nerf Fatal Attraction and increase other abilities dmg slightly (beams and/or melee) OR reduce enrage timer - I think this would be the most reasonable fix
    3. Keep Fatal Attraction dmg and keep Illidan closed for 90% of the population
    4. Change Fatal Attraction dmg from shadow to frost so the population will have a access to a resistance gear - a bit of custom content that is unwelcome here but who knows
    5. Change shadow resistance set recipes to be buyable from Ebon Blade/Kirin Tor quartermasters, revered and exalted only. - again a custom piece but without changing the encounter itself

Thoughts?
    Edited: July 20, 2021

11. That's literally the opposite purpose of timewalking. BT is supposed to be a catch-up mechanism (which is a bit weird with U25 loot but whatever) and you are supposed to beat the boss and have fun without stacking special gear or potions.
    I'm not saying that she should be easy but there is too much luck involved in successful clear.

Mother is overtuned, period. Just because a guild or two managed to kill her doesn't mean it's good.
    Frostmourne is not Whitemane and encounters are supposed to be tuned towards majority of the playerbase that are not hardcore.
    I see 5 possibilities here:
    1. Nerf Fatal Attraction dmg and keep the rest unchanged - that would make her easy to be honest, but looking at Karazhan it shouldn't be that much of an issue
    2. Nerf Fatal Attraction and increase other abilities dmg slightly (beams and/or melee) OR reduce enrage timer - I think this would be the most reasonable fix
    3. Keep Fatal Attraction dmg and keep Illidan closed for 90% of the population
    4. Change Fatal Attraction dmg from shadow to frost so the population will have a access to a resistance gear - a bit of custom content that is unwelcome here but who knows
    5. Change shadow resistance set recipes to be buyable from Ebon Blade/Kirin Tor quartermasters, revered and exalted only. - again a custom piece but without changing the encounter itself

Thoughts?
    I didn't disagree it was overtuned or give my opinion on what Timewalking should or shouldn't be. I just refuted the claim that it couldn't be done and provided evidence of people doing so.

It's clear that Fatal Attraction in particular is causing problems for a lot of players. While it's not insurmountable, it's probably the case that it hasn't landed quite as intended. Or, maybe it is intended and they just intend for everything up to Mother to be "catch-up" content - who knows, really.

12. Amazing ideas tbh. Too bad it's gonna stay like this and Uld25 will be used as a medium of obtaining gear check to pass BT timewalking.
    Once average pop becomes more geared, no one will complain about BT being over-tuned, ez fix /s