1. How to start raid RS, ICC

Hello,
    like in the title, how i suppose to start raiding if noone is inviting people without achievments. Even newly created guild require experience and achievments. I have tried for couple of weeks without any results. I am tank/heal 5.4/5.4 which is pretty much cap i can reach without hardcore raids and i hit the roof, no one wants healer without achievments, i'm not trying to tank those raids.

2. There's some guilds that don't require experience and advertise the "we'll teach you" sort of thing. Join one of those if you don't want to read up on tactics.
    Also, I don't know what you expect. Ofcourse if you're making a guild and want to progress raids you want people that know what they're doing.

3. If that is true, what happens:
    People in the same position as you, cant get into guilds, cant do anything. Then they start to make guilds and groups. Problem solves itself.

When you talk to get invited into guild, I suggest stop talking about "gs" and "achievements"(because that shows you in a bad light that your understanding of it is "stacked GS" and "somehow got the achievement that one time(or even bought a char)"), instead show your understanding and knowledge about raids. Affirm that guild has a good raiding days/time for you and that you will be prepared and on time for raids.

I have never heard of a guild that doesn't want a tank or heal who can do his job, even if there is just a potential.
    Edited: July 19, 2021

4. Never have seen guild advertisment "we will teach you". Knowing tactics is not a factor beacause no one take your word for it and raid leaders requires achivements.
    Edited: July 20, 2021

5. Never have seen guild advertisment "we will teach you". Knowing tactics is not a factor beacause no one take your word for it and raid leaders requires achivements.
    That's funny because I'm playing on Lordaeron Horde side and I saw atleast 2 guilds spamming that in the last week.

Knowing tactics is a factor though since most (decent) guilds require you to sign up over a website where you'll need to explain few tactics and prove your knowledge.

6. Never have seen guild advertisment "we will teach you". Knowing tactics is not a factor beacause no one take your word for it and raid leaders requires achivements.
    Whole purpose of asking achievements is to make sure you understand what you are supposed to do in a raid. Demonstrating that you know it will win over achievement every time. 2/3rds of people with LOD and stuff have barely vague idea, they were carried by that 1/3rd of capable players, that's just how it works. People buy chars with achievements. If a guild relies solely on achievements, they will fail. This is why every guild worth being in have measures, application, interview, trial period where they test you.

Why would they take someone who keeps going on about GS and achievements, when they can take someone who can demonstrate knowledge, carry his T9 gear for 2 weeks and then have top tier player for months or years in their guild?

7. I play ally so it appears to be a different world. I did a little research regarding guild recruitment on forum, maybe something will pan out with it. It's not that active topic tho.
    Edited: July 20, 2021

8. Pretty much in the same spot.

The server been around like 4-5 years?, thus, no guild wants newcomers realy. What they do is swap members around and boost eachothers progress if they stuck somewhere. Or play some other peoples characters. Top endguilds know eachother. Seen streamers play and progress in 2 different highend guilds at the same time. They clear ICCRS in 2 hours then thats it.

Theres no catchup mechanic not from the game, not from the community either. Add to this the buffed raid content, which pretty much breaks the progression curve completely from toc to ICC.

9. Pretty much in the same spot.

The server been around like 4-5 years?, thus, no guild wants newcomers realy. What they do is swap members around and boost eachothers progress if they stuck somewhere. Or play some other peoples characters. Top endguilds know eachother. Seen streamers play and progress in 2 different highend guilds at the same time. They clear ICCRS in 2 hours then thats it.

Theres no catchup mechanic not from the game, not from the community either. Add to this the buffed raid content, which pretty much breaks the progression curve completely from toc to ICC.
    You really think it's gear or achievements that's holding you back from being in one of those endgame guilds?

10. I wrote to couple officers from warmane forum guild advertisment, which latest are at least from around half a year, and they are completely not interested in recruiting new comers because they have their solid group and no need changing it.
    You are right about to much of a gulf in progression between toc and icc.

I wish there would be some rule to order take 1 - 3 players for 25 without achi to learn noobs, commanded by administration but it would be hard to execute.

In long time perspective resistance to take new players will results in lack of people who knows how to raid because they simply will run out and in effect will be deficit of skilled players.

11. You can probably buy carry runs for gold. Don't want to learn, don't want to put the effort in, but quick to leech off of people who do. Damn commies.

12. Don't want to learn, don't want to put the effort in, but quick to leech off of people who do.
    When did anyone say this? Projecting much to feel superior. Its alright.

13. Man you broke the rule to ignore self righterous paragon xD
    Edited: July 21, 2021

14. Let's assume that besides the gear and the achievement you've done your homework and your current gear is gemmed and enchanted and know your stuff around the bosses. Get the addon Undearchiever, what it does is create fake achievements that you can link to get invited to pugs. Be smart and if you want to join a RS25 make a RS10 achievement so when it pops people don't jump to conclusions. I've been playing for 4 years on this server and that's exactly what I do when I want to equip a fresh toon in a pug where nobody knows my mains.

15. When did anyone say this? Projecting much to feel superior. Its alright.

I wish there would be some rule to order take 1 - 3 players for 25 without achi to learn noobs, commanded by administration but it would be hard to execute.
    Right.

What I'm saying is - it's all 100% up to you. You want in and endgame guild? Make it happen. You want to make a guild and take 3 newbies in your runs? Make it happen.(lmao as if you would practice what you preach).

Stop blaming guild, community, difficulty and everything else for your own shortcomings.

12 Last