1. Is this addon completely legal, because it smells a little fishy. What do you mean conclusion?

2. It just creates a fake achievement, but anyone who bothers to check your character achievements can easily see you don't have them. It's just a workaround for "no achievement no invite, no invite no achievement".

3. And this is an advise, you are the first person who actually wrote something usefull here. Thanks man, i didn't know about that addon. I'm pretty sure to get momentum and start simple 10 mans it will be perfect.

4. I started on lordaeron a bit over 2 years ago and had the same issues back then already and have multiple close to bis chars now. However it will get better fast once you manage to get the experience. Now a few months ago I made a new character and didnt want to rely on my guild or friends to get it geared to see how pugging is nowadays. It was still the expected struggle to get into groups, but if there are 10 groups and 9 decline you, the other one might still get a few bosses down even if it takes long and is messy. after a few weeks of that I got into average pugs and from there on it is free sailing, becauseyou WILL get noticed by people if you are performing really well and it didnt take long until I got invited into top guilds on my new char aswell, who were very willing to gear me up

5. I wrote to couple officers from warmane forum guild advertisment, which latest are at least from around half a year, and they are completely not interested in recruiting new comers because they have their solid group and no need changing it.
    You are right about to much of a gulf in progression between toc and icc.

I wish there would be some rule to order take 1 - 3 players for 25 without achi to learn noobs, commanded by administration but it would be hard to execute.

In long time perspective resistance to take new players will results in lack of people who knows how to raid because they simply will run out and in effect will be deficit of skilled players.
    you cant force people to carry you for no reason. give people a reason to invite you and they will, prove that you are worth the chance and the gear, it really isnt more than that. There are already too many people out there who are clueless, but still well geared, because they get taken and geared by pugs despite underperforming every single time as the leaders are too afraid of a ban to lootban or kick them mid-run. skilled players will always find their way to the top or someone from the top will find them. Top guilds are more interested in skilled than in geared people, I can 100% assure you that. However top guilds have no reason to invite people who have neither gear nor experience and haven't proven themselves in any way. like a month ago I met a demo warlock in a pug, who was horribly geared but performed exceptionally well and just really nice, so I spread the word and have seen him well geared in a good guild recently, that is what happens to people who perform well and are nice.

First 12