1. Mage's current situation in PvP

I am trying mage in Warmane, but i heard some disturbing facts about mage's talents not working as intended like Winter's Chill stacks are disspelable with 1 spell instead of spell for every single stack (sorry if it is already fixed or untrue, just heard), but i scrolled Battlegroups and didnt see any in top ladders. So that fact got my interest. Will be glad if someone, who is well aware of the current situation gives his/hers opinion. Currently playing on Frostmourne (if that is important).

Regards!

2. I am trying mage in Warmane, but i heard some disturbing facts about mage's talents not working as intended like Winter's Chill stacks are disspelable with 1 spell instead of spell for every single stack (sorry if it is already fixed or untrue, just heard), but i scrolled Battlegroups and didnt see any in top ladders. So that fact got my interest. Will be glad if someone, who is well aware of the current situation gives his/hers opinion. Currently playing on Frostmourne (if that is important).

Regards!
    Mage is PVE class

3. If you are not kidding, so u need a doctor :D
    Every class is capable and and competitive and both PvE and PvP, dude :)

4. Mage was already "hard skill" class in woltk blizz time. Now in warname, this class is almost dead in pvp. In this server due to some stuff as mage you have a higher skill step to be competitive vs meta. That made mage really really hard to play, one mistake even a little = insta death. Furthermore most of people here have forget how to teamplay with mage.
    So it's still possible to do something with mage but it's a pain in ***.

The most annoying thing are to many shadownmourne with crazy damage, potion of free action, everyone run eng stuff, full dispell,.....

Try by yourself.

5. I cant believe that it is that pain in the *** with so many CC, shatter damage and survivability, but yeah i cant see it in ladder. I dont know. May be someone will reveal the truth here :D

6. Frost mage is still good but Its just dropped in popularity imo. Hunter is easier to play, it can do more damage to the war/hpala composition and has healing reduction. Arcane mage is rare but pve arcanes can do the most single target burst damage and is a fun and underrated build for BGs you can just melt all those shadowmourne wielders these plebs like to cry about all the time. Bug wise you'd want to look through the bugtracker page
    Edited: August 2, 2021

7. ???
    Fire mage top dmg in bgs, frost mage unkillable and controls like a god, arcane mage 2sec deletes bis 1.2k resi ppl
    What do u mean by current mage situation? None on the ladders? Shatter is top tier there's one in top6 rn(2450) even mage/destro is in top20(2.3k) and iirc srenix was much higher than 2.6k as shatter(watch his vids on youtube to see mage gameplay) what do u mean by current mage situation?
    U not knowing how to play mage doesnt mean it's bad. Learn how to play the game before crying on forums i cant believe the amount of new players that cant even duel as frost but want to come on forums and have their opinions on the game.
    If i noticed anything it's the quality of players dropping DRASTICALLY on warmane and posts like these just prove it.
    Mage is one of the best classes to solo play with i'm tilted u would even make a thread like this

t. top carry in every bg as fire mage

8. ???
    Fire mage top dmg in bgs, frost mage unkillable and controls like a god, arcane mage 2sec deletes bis 1.2k resi ppl
    What do u mean by current mage situation? None on the ladders? Shatter is top tier there's one in top6 rn(2450) even mage/destro is in top20(2.3k) and iirc srenix was much higher than 2.6k as shatter(watch his vids on youtube to see mage gameplay) what do u mean by current mage situation?
    U not knowing how to play mage doesnt mean it's bad. Learn how to play the game before crying on forums i cant believe the amount of new players that cant even duel as frost but want to come on forums and have their opinions on the game.
    If i noticed anything it's the quality of players dropping DRASTICALLY on warmane and posts like these just prove it.
    Mage is one of the best classes to solo play with i'm tilted u would even make a thread like this

t. top carry in every bg as fire mage
    0 - I assume you are talking about my reply, otherwise forget the following.

1 - This threat was made BEFORE the new season by a new player who ask. So you just necro-post to insult wihtout reason.
    2 - talking about top dmg made me laught, because it's pvp not pve. Furthermore right after you "said Amage 2s delete" so in this case fmage is not the top but Amage. When I read that, that just let me remember some fmage hide behind their pack of mate, spamming living bomb and think it's skill and usefull. While in reality any hot compensate the damage, burn effect can be dispell (like living bomb) and you break/ made impossible for others players to control due to your living bomb with aoe effect when explode.
    3- fmage is killable, and the "god control" depends to skill, your mates (read above),...
    4- There is difference between arena and bg.
    5 - I never said it's impossible, I said really really hard.
    6 - I said "try by yourself", I let everyone made ths one POV.
    7 - Why when everyone read something he don't like, the first thing he does it to insult the skill of players.
    8 - dropping of quality is what I said > "people forget you to play with mage mate"

9. You are way too ESL to even understand my post or this thread those 8 points u made are completely pointless and u did nothing proving me wrong
    u dont understand bgs u dont understand arenas u dont even understand mage
    but lets see ur post

Mage was already "hard skill" class in woltk blizz time. Now in warname, this class is almost dead in pvp. In this server due to some stuff as mage you have a higher skill step to be competitive vs meta. That made mage really really hard to play, one mistake even a little = insta death.
    yeah i'm not even gonna comment on this if u think it takes godlike skills playing a mage good maybe u should roll a dk it seems a perfect class for u

I just made a post here cus its ridiculously dumb and obviously made by a new player on the class he doesnt understand and everyone was echoing him
    there's more threads like this by players who dont know mage crying how useless it is in bgs and pvp when its one of the best classes to play in both
    yes it's not easy to play mage especially if ure new to the game but should u come to forums and cry about it? No just git gud and play the game