1. Wrath gems gone from Honor vendors?

Does the Stormwind honor vendor not sell Wrath gems anymore? Where can i buy them now? Feels like they are slowly killing the game, if we cant buy gems with honor anymore there's not much point to doing daily BGs anymore?

Also found out cant trade in Heavy Borean Leather for Arctic Fur anymore.

Edit: its fixed, the stuff are back now.
    Edited: July 22, 2021

2. Most likely a bug. i don't think they would remove this since it's legit way of obtaining lvl 80 gems.

3. Jesus christ.. Can you please stop ****in up the game, keep it blizzlike as you advertise about and stop messing around with your adjustments. Let the game be, dont start ****in with the ordinary gameplay. Cant recall last time you implemented something good towards Warmane, while not fkin up something else.

I can imagine you receive a billion random tickets daily talking trash about how some money grinding system is working, but this is how it was back on wotlk and let it stay that way. Dont try becoming an Einstein by changing around with the grindable items on the server.

4. Look, this might be unintended bug with the seasonal thingy on Frostmourne. **** happens, they will fix it. Just open a proper Bug Report in the Bug tracker.

5. this is not blizzlike, on wow 3.3.5a, Cardinal Rubys are sold for 10k honor, as you can see in this link https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=36919 and every single other one there is online.

honor points are now useless for ppl who have gear
    pvp will do less bgs then b4...

6. Jesus christ.. Can you please stop ****in up the game, keep it blizzlike as you advertise about and stop messing around with your adjustments. Let the game be, dont start ****in with the ordinary gameplay. Cant recall last time you implemented something good towards Warmane, while not fkin up something else.

I can imagine you receive a billion random tickets daily talking trash about how some money grinding system is working, but this is how it was back on wotlk and let it stay that way. Dont try becoming an Einstein by changing around with the grindable items on the server.
    You do know that codes in games/programs and ect break out of nowhere all the time right?

Something messed up im sure they will fix it as soon as they can.

7. this is how it was back on wotlk and let it stay that way. Dont try becoming an Einstein by changing around with the grindable items on the server.
    Most likely same bug/mishappening that occurred year ago, 13 months ago to be exact. Most likely it has something to do with Frostmourne's progression mixing up things on Icecrown.

No need to be salty vet rude about it.
    Edited: July 22, 2021

8. Fixed. just checked Dalaran vendor and ogrimar npc