1. Fresh 80 on Icecrown

Hello guys,

I hope you are all well and healthy. I am new to the server and i am a fresh 80 lvl druid playing as a healer. I am trying to get some gear mostly from AH or RDF atm. The dungeons FOS and above are locked for me in RDF so i cannot queue for them. my GS is about 2500, so my question is is it better just to go to the entrance of FOS and search for party there or my GS is too low and i wont be accepted in groups. If the second is valid can you please advice me from where to get a bit better gear to start doing FoS, PoS normals.

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

2. If you have a lot of items below 200 ilvl, you could just spam RDF HC if you can. If you can't do RDF HC yet, either do quests at Storm Peaks or Icecrown or specific queue to high level dungeons. Then proceed to RDF HC spam, which is mainly for few pieces of gear, but for emblems too, which you need a lot later on. Once you feel confident enough, you could indeed seek out FoS PoS normal runs. Or head over to ToC 5 normal and HC, few nice pieces there.

3. Thank you very much for your replay and guidance! For FoS PoS normal runs is it better to just search for party near the entrance since i cannot use the RDF for it. Also i still dont have HRDF unlocked looks like my gear is still too low.

I also wish to staft farming honor for pvp gear, but with my low gear i feel like i am big disadvantage for my team , thats why i want to gear up a bit more before start farming BGs

4. Hello guys,

... so my question is is it better just to go to the entrance of FOS and search for party there ...

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Yes.

about questing in icecream/stormpeeks

No.