1. New better Gems?

I just saw people all over global posting new gems with better stats then the old blue ones (for example +23 Spellpower instead of +19 Spellpower)
    someone told me they are part of some fishing quest (?) an i wanted to ask if they are acutally part of the patch since i dont want to spend 20k gold knowing they'll get removed anyway ^^

2. http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45883

I think you can equip only one till the next patch removes "unique" from them.

They are rarely dropped from Dalaran Fishing Daily quest reward satchel.

3. They will not be removed anyway.

These stones are dropped from the bag from the fishing quest. The chance is very small, but it is there.

Therefore, if you want to maximize your parameters: strength, intelligence, agility, spell power, spirit then you have to pay a big amount of money or be lucky fisher.

4. http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45883

I think you can equip only one till the next patch removes "unique" from them.
    Normally this is the case, but iirc last year some people said on the forums that we could use more of these +20 gems at the same time. So, I'm not 100% sure. As you could guess, I didn't bother to test that hypothesis.
    @OP

They are part of the game, but I wouldn't advise you to buy them unless you intend to min-max and do speedruns. The cost of those gems is too high, and imho it's not worth. Let's not forget that Ulduar's lifespan was initially planned to be 3 months, so you wouldn't benefit from your investment. It's better to wait for the next patch, where the epic gems will become much cheaper and much more accessible. Just look at these screenshots:

Horde AH:

5. Seems you can stack them, there is no "unique" on them. Maybe I remember it wrong, but they should be "unique" until JC epic gems are out. I think this is even better this way, people have something to do, stack it up for extra stats, being good at making gold is actually worth it.