1. Ganking and lvling

Throughout the entire time I've been playing on Icecrown, I've rarely been able to level any of my characters without the quest areas being ganked, some loser in dusk wood killing new players 24/7.
    And even if you have a level 80 there are always around 4-5 of them just waiting, no life, endgame gear.
    If a simple system of Elite lvl 80 guards would get rid of 90% of the gankers, Gank outside of any of these areas but not being able to level because some loser is killing the npc every 10mins.
    And to any of the people who say its fun, it can be, but after the first 20 people it just gets boring like anything but these people can't pvp cuz they gotta fight someone 10 levels lower and no gear.

2. If you can't cope with realities(which are there intentionally) I suggest you sit in a city and level only trough RDF.

3. See a skulled player? Be cautious. He attacked you? Keep your distance, or go elsewhere entirely.

4. Throughout the entire time I've been playing on Icecrown, I've rarely been able to level any of my characters without the quest areas being ganked, some loser in dusk wood killing new players 24/7.
    And even if you have a level 80 there are always around 4-5 of them just waiting, no life, endgame gear.
    If a simple system of Elite lvl 80 guards would get rid of 90% of the gankers, Gank outside of any of these areas but not being able to level because some loser is killing the npc every 10mins.
    And to any of the people who say its fun, it can be, but after the first 20 people it just gets boring like anything but these people can't pvp cuz they gotta fight someone 10 levels lower and no gear.
    lol like there aren't gankers inThrallmar during peak hours or fully geared Alliance flying around Borean Tundra and other zones just killing lowbies for fun this what you get for rolling a PvP server it happens to everyone just gotta deal with it and move on.

5. That sounds unlucky, i have only been corpsecamped once by a max lvl over the course of way to many alts, avoid the places like duskwood/STV/Tanaris/hellfire/Borean and you should be fine to lvl for most of the time.

6. Currently trying to level in Hellfire and I get in one mob kill before I'm gawked by fully kitted 80. How is this fun for anyone evolved???? The Dorks corps camping anyone should be called out and banned.

7. Currently trying to level in Hellfire
    Whyyy??
    Are you ok?

8. Whyyy??
    Are you ok?
    Imho, he isn't doing anything wrong. VVhenever I level an alt, I also quest in Hellfire. The quests are clumped together, which allow you to reach lvl 60 quickly and learn flying. Ryansod, here's what I said regarding this topic in an old thread:

Now, more onto the actual tips. OhieMitzen is absolutely correct when he told you to avoid staying in Hellfire Peninsula for too long. Sadly, this is quite indeed a beloved zone by wpvp-ers, since lowbies oftentimes go quest there and thus there are many people to farm. So, here's what I do:
    I rush to complete as many quests as possible, in order to reach lvl 60 and obtain the flying skill. Depending on how terrible the ganking situation is:
    -> I stay and quest near Honour Hold/Thrallmar if there are no gankers nearby;
    -> I move to Temple of Telhamat/Falcon VVatch if there are some gankers camping the aforementioned zones;
    -> I move to Zangarmarsh, if Hellfire Peninsula is a nightmare for questing.

That's the good thing about flying. VVhenever the questing experience becomes unbearable in one zone, you can swiftly move to another while also avoiding potential gankers.
    Spoiler: Show
    For the sake of accuracy, I must admit that being in the air doesn't always mean that you are out of danger. Some classes can put DoTs on your and use parachutes (engineering)/levitate and not fall into their deaths, but that won't happen that often.
    If you click on the quote, you would see my full comment, where I share my thoughts on the leveling zones past lvl 58.

[edit] @ryansod - also, all of warmane's realms are marked as "pvp", so ganking in any form isn't punishable. You need to find ways to overcome it.
    Edited: July 27, 2021

9. Currently trying to level in Hellfire and I get in one mob kill before I'm gawked by fully kitted 80. How is this fun for anyone evolved???? The Dorks corps camping anyone should be called out and banned.
    Do your few quests for some gear and weapon(s), if you don't have heirloom ones. Then move to next zone, or at least away from Honor Hold/Thrallmar.

10. Why would people be 'banned' for killing you? Lol!