1. Please STOP Multiboxing

I would like to make a complaint on behalf of many (actually of all those who do not occupy the "multibox"), that please make it illegal on the server, it really is practically like using a trick or cheat. It is really impossible to fight 1vs1 + 4bots, which are actually 5 characters casting the same powers at the same time and lowering life in 3 seconds. Even if we were 5 vs 5 (multiboxers) it is difficult to kill them, since, as I say, they cast the same powers (offensive, defensive) at the same time and can direct them to a single character of the 5 ... Please on behalf of many people who used to have fun in Wintersgrap or any Battleground, and it is very sad because now it is boring, monotonous and does not make you want to play in those instances ... I do not understand how multiboxing is possible to be a viable method of play, taking away space from other players in the queue of wintersgrap for example, since each multiboxer takes 5 spaces and there are always 4 or more (4x5 = 20). Please do something. Before I used to have a lot of fun and suddenly too many multiboxers started to come out. With love, I say goodbye.

2. I agreed with you. Multibox = legal cheat. Because 5 live People newer can cast burst spells at same millisecond, even on discord. But muktiboxers can. Its like autokick in arena. It mades things that live people newer made in real live