1. cant decide wut to take.

As disc pr i have all 4 sets of acolyte except head so idk wut to take corp rethar crown (gs HC item) or sanctified acolyte hood lv 264 (its a shadow priest item) corp rethar item gives spirit which is not so needed as disc but that shadow priest head gives haste which is much better for disc priest. So im asking u help what to take.

2. Hello there! I advice you to take the Tier 10 Head piece cause later on, when you aquire the HC token, that piece is considered BiS for discipline priest and holy priest so you're not making a mistake at all. Cheers!

3. Yes but ur talking about t10 healers piece, im talking about t10 shadow which gives haste instead of spirit.So should i take that instead of that GS hc head?

4. Get healers helm and crafted pants if you need to cap GCD. Hard to give advice, since we don't know what your goal is, I guess solo healing Banes or something, then I guess SP helm can help to squeeze out heals quicker.

5. Yes but ur talking about t10 healers piece, im talking about t10 shadow which gives haste instead of spirit.So should i take that instead of that GS hc head?
    Neither are ideal, and I wouldn't spend emblems on the shadow tier helm unless you plan on using it for Shadow. There are a lot of other haste options on items you can get. It seems you may need to reorganize your stats and item choices. Just please don't get the hit/haste pants that some people may try to advise you to.

6. as Disc mostly i aim haste crit and spell power.So i went to guide and saw people use spirit helm and other items are crit/haste which doesnt make sense to me.
    So im wondering do people know that t10 sp item gives haste/crit?

7. As a discipline priest there are only two optimal gear setup choices, you can find those in Nemmish's or my own guide on this forum. There is no such scenario which would exclude Tier 10 Healer Head piece. The only situation where you take a Shadow Tier 10 set piece is when running a haste spec (briefly explained in the guide) and that piece would be the Chest piece. But in this case you play with Tier 10 Healer Gloves. Since you mentioned that you aim for haste -> crit -> spellpower, I can tell you that the order should be reversed. You aim to maximize your spell power, and spell power only, since you'll get haste caped for Shield with your gear and even if you're not caped with gear you will be in the raid due to raid buffs. The next stat is critical which affects your Divine Aegis to a certain point but it's still not that relevant like spell power due to it's absorption cap being at 30% of the amount you healed.